Reviews for The Rising
iWolfy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
As you may (or may not) know. I have read this fic already and I have fallen in love with the characters. This is just a great piece and I will start reading the sequel soon.

If it is anything like this story, then it is going to be excellent.
BookAbooK chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
why do you put little girls in danger? loool jk :)
flyei chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
While I normally like zombie novels, there are a few things that stop me from really enjoying this one. It's mostly the same thing actually, it all seems too unbelievable. Like, ok I accept there is this crazy virus going around that will infect at least 70 percent of the people. They all turn into raving cannibals and go for the nearest human. That's fine, that's the reality of this novel. What I find hard to believe is that the main character seems to be the exception.

This is the sixth chapter and Andrew has managed to not only save his best friend and his brother but hiss mother is also alive somewhere in the city. It seems that everyone really close to him can't be harmed and in turn, the zombies don't feel like a real threat.
I also couldn't believe that when hordes of zombies are coming after you, the really important thing is to change your clothes. Just, what? It doesn't matter if you're naked as long as you're alive.

But yeah so, I guess it feels like the whole zombie apocalypse is treated to lightly, that I wonder why was it even necessary? Couldn't there have been like, a snow storm, that could've forced all the chosen characters together?

Anyhow, I'll give it a few more chapters. I'm guessing that Carlos is going to be the one immune to the virus but I'm not sure.
Blue-Zalea chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Wow nice job! That was really good. I finally got the chance to read the rest of it. And haha what happened to Ruggles?
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 19 . 7/11/2012
"Andrew sat down in a chair and dragged Andrew onto his lap and held him tight as he cried."

*heart melts*

DAAAW. That's so sweet.
RetardedFish97 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i like the layout of the story but find it a little hard to understand... good ideas though (:
MeAreWinner chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
Yay its over! I say yay because now you can start the sequel! The epilogue was good. Lizzy, Mickey, Jason and Issabella's sections were a bit repetitive but otherwise okay. Brett finally got his award XD and fred wwent back to work as a janitor again...XP So sad that even after a zombie infection, Carlos' parents go back to hating on his dating (hey that rhymes!)
walls-have-ears chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
The ending was sad :( but I'm sure he'll be happy one day. Congratulations on finishing the story by the way, it's hard doing that but you managed to, so well done!
zombie-fan chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
thumbs up man. nice end
walls-have-ears chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
God, that General was an idiot, makin him do that.
Another good chapter, I'm curious to know will happen in the next. Andrew's future seems interesting, too, but unfortunate for him.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
YES, NEEDS TIED UP: SNUGGLES.

Butthead.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
SNUGGLES WHERE ARE DEY.

Hm. It seems a bit early for an ending, dontit?

And you don't need the massive block of italics to be in italics, since there's a tense change and all.

CHEEERZ.
-REB/Liv!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Eeeeh! Y U NO USE SAID? And why haven't I noticed this before?

I'm too lazy. Give the snippet anyway. *is in pissy mood*

AND MORE CUDDLES, ASSHOLE.
Archer28 chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
"You really FBI?" he asked trouble, who nodded. He threw her one set of keys to the hand cuffs, and he started to unlock Irene's cuffs, propping the M16 against the back of her chair. She would have to be carried.
Trouble should be capitalized

"Andre, what's wrong?" she whispered once she answered the phone.
I'm not sure if you spelled his name that way on purpose, or if you just missed the last letter
Archer28 chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
I only found one mistake here, you said "We know that his is Dr. Stone", but it should be this, not his.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »