Reviews for The Rising
MeAreWinner chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
Great way to end the story dude! You wrapped up the infection and ended it perfectly! I suggest that for the epilogue, you explain what happened for every person in the group. let's see...that means a little blurb for George's famiily, Lizzy and Mickey, Isabella and Jason, The Cassidy's (speaking of which, You never said what happened to Imelda) a blurb for Fr. Connolly, Carlos, Trouble and her gang...and I dont remeber is Fred is alive...but him too. Anyways, I love this story and I cannot wait at all (like seriously, when I have excitement spasms, it means I'm excited) for the end and the sequel. I'm curious to see where you go with Jeffrey and Smolts and the Burnt man. Once again, great job!
MeAreWinner chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Excellent story! I sspent half my day reading this and loved how much suspense was in it. This resembled Resident Evil series a lot. A lot of components from this story are a lot like resident evil (mainly 2 but some of 3) So great job! UPDATE SOON! Can't wait!
Archer28 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Ok, I'm about a third of the way through what you have here, and I think it's really good. There is however, somewhat of a grammar issue going on. I'm kinda a stickler for that, and being OCD it bugs me(even though I make some of the same mistakes in my own stories). You just need to go through and edit it with a fine toothed comb. Good I hope you keep it up.
Archer28
walls-have-ears chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
Nice chapter. Sorry I forgot to review the last two. I'm excited for the next chapter.
Zenzak101 chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Guessing the walking dead.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
Careful with paragraph size.

This chapter doesn't have much development; I'm not sure it stands very well on its own?

Update soon!

walls-have-ears chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
I have a feelin this is going to end soon. Shame :(

Update soon!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Ah. Interesting.

The length is fine.

I think Dr. Stone is a bit too supervillain- all condescending and all. It just seems a little overworked.

But I like the direction this is heading. Update soon!

walls-have-ears chapter 14 . 6/10/2012
Nice chapter, excited for the next!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Naw, Andrew's fine.

"Chinga tu madre!" means "Fuck your mother!", actually. "Fuck you", as in "Fuck yourself" would be "Chingate!" with an accent over the "e". I think. It isn't something we leared in class, really. Ereccion? LOL. I love that bit of dialogue.

Good job, this chapter seems more focused than some of the others. Update soon!

walls-have-ears chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
This is getting quite intense, and suspenseful. I can't wait to see how they escape, or IF they escape, either way it still leaves me in questions. Pleased update soon, also I like the humour in this, you don't usually get that in an undead survival story so it's good to see something new!
ShadowDance chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
Yes please continue! I really enjoy this zombie fic :).
Nany'sNovels chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Hehehe is awesome how you put spanish, I love it since I am Hispanic :3

I love your story, I have been reading it since 9:00-

Am and now I am like... Trying to stop!

I love this kind of romance also, it is awesome!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
"YOU KILLED ROGUE!"

LOL.

I liked this chapter, with the whole mission-y thing. Pretty cool. I loved the part where Mickey says, "Maybe you need to pound him harder Drew, I don't think everyone in the church heard you last night." I mean, haha.

walls-have-ears chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Well, here's one of the three. I'm excited for the next chapter. I hope no one's going to die, but... some needs to, or not. Your choice. Update soon.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »