Reviews for The Rising
lovesyoumore chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Great story. I really like Andrew. Keep going, it's amazing.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
"mi amour"? If you're trying to say it in Spanish, it's "mi amor", if you're using French it's "mon amour". You, like, grafted the two languages together :P.

SEXYTIMES? VUT IS THIS?

(REB likes sexytimes, even if they are just implied)

I love the development of the relationship here. Cute. Although you kinda dance around anything sex-related. Might as well just come out and say, "Carlos woke up with a boner". I mean, let's be honest here, morning wood happens to everybody as long as the person in question has a penis.

I died at "I can think of two things that are up." Like, LOL.

HorsesOutRunZombies chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Yes please continue! I really enjoy this zombie fic :).
walls-have-ears chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
I liked how you didn't go too in-depth with the more... intimate scenes, nicely done.

We all know that every zombie story needs a bit of this!

Anyway, nice chapter overall, I want to see what happens after the departure from the church. Update soon, please.
walls-have-ears chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Nice chapter here. So I'm guessing more survivors means more manpower, atleast I hope. Update soon!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Actually, "No voy a morir aquí" would mean, "I am not going to die here". Did you mean "Voy a morir aquí", or maybe, "Yo voy a morir aquí"?

I wanted to hug Carlos so. freaking. bad.

Yay, cuddles!

Careful about overexpanding the cast of characters.

CowgirlsDontCry19 chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
Please continue! I like you have them hiding in a church its different and better then hiding somewhere like a store.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Did I forget to review last chapter? Mm. I'm such a loser.

"Clay's Journey" is sitting in my inbox, in line to be reviewed. I'll get to it sooner or later.

zombie-fan chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Nice. real nice
Zenzak101 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
I noticed Resident Evil Extinction when Stone and the burnt man.
walls-have-ears chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Rick and Daryl... how could I miss that? Nice work on putting those references there. I have not yet seen George's films, but I am hoping to. Nice chapter by the way, I'm curious to see the cause of all this, update soon.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Damn Catholics. LOL. I love that.

And yay!
walls-have-ears chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Nice chapter. I found a Twilight reference
walls-have-ears chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
A mash up of all of the above, please.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Yes, REB WANT MORE CUDDLES. I am team snuggles, by golly. Sexytimes work as well. Thought I'd give my vote, even though you already know it.

Nice chapter. Keep it up.

57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »