Reviews for The Rising
walls-have-ears chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Yes, you have to continue!

That was a great chapter, by the way.
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Aw. Carlos needs a hug. Somebody give Carlos a hug.

walls-have-ears chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
That was emotional. I really liked the descriptive words used in that, well done.

And it's a pleasure to be on board.

I can't wait to read what happens next, update soon!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
They did more than cuddle, by golly. To quote my sister: "he stuck his sex in her sex and they had sex". THEY HAD SEX. BLEH.

Thank you. I apologize with the logic-bashing, I get carried away sometimes. Be glad it wasn't a grammar-bashing. I'm liberal with my grammar-bashings.

But you have good grammar, so I'll save that for later.

Fluffy moment at the end. Everybody go aw with me. That's right Andrew, you take care of your Carlos. (or no more sexytimes for you :{)

hehe. Creeper mustached smiley :{

I'm stalling if you haven't noticed, I'm supposed to be returning reviews. Got distracted. YOUR FAULT.

walls-have-ears chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Yes, please continue. I have really enjoyed this so far, and I'm eager to find out what happens next. Nice work.
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Interesting. Nice suspense! I want to know what's goin on haha xD and YAY RUGGLES! Haha I did enjoy that part :)
AngelsDontCry18 chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Please continue I really do like it so far!
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
YOU MADE THEM SNUGGLE!

*melts into pile of goo*

YES DO CONTINUE! What kind of question is that? *bashes author over head with LOGIC*

-REB, who wants more snuggling if that is even possible
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
interesting, interesting... can't wait to see what happens
Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Gay people are so cute. I can't even stand it. I guess that's kinda a creepy/random thing to say, but seriously.

I really like this. It breathes new life into the worn out amateur zombiefic. I love that you don't try to explain everything to the reader, instead you present them with the story and let them draw their own conclusions.

Cheers, and thanks for a good read. I'm awaiting more. No pressure.

Rogue Energizer Bunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
You ever read Stephen King? Dreamcatcher, specifically?

Just wondering.

Very well-written. Most of the stories on here have messy, grammatically incorrect or overly complex and distracting prose. This is neither. It's clear cut and professional, with just the right amount of detail. And just the right details too, none of that "the man with green eyes" crap.

I love the way you organize the scenes-very suspenseful and cohesive.

Nice work.
Attack-of-the-Blue-Penguins chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Hmmm... Pretty good start... Can't wait to see where it goes :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4