Reviews for an end to a beginning
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
so they give you 1000 characters to try and figure everything out, and i know that i'm going to use less than half of them (& i feel like i'm wasting words, i hope i'm not) but for the life of me i don't understand how something this flawless, this kind of...detail?...makes me feel so nostalgic.

yeah, you can put a cell under a microscope and do all these little experiments and when you take it out it'll still be a cell, but it was part of a chain and you took that 1 little cell away from everything it knew (gosh, i really hope this makes sense & thats ok if it doesn't, i'm sorry to make such a shitty analogy, its almost midnight :p) but then the cell wasn't a cell anymore, it was something else because you changed something inside, tore it apart.

i wish i had words to describe what i'm feeling, really: melancholic-waiting-for-something-to-happen-thinking-about-the-past-but-not-wanting-to-remember-any-of-it-because-then-it-hurts-& its-not-your-past-anymore-it's-your-future feeling (if there's a word for this, let me knows.)

"viscous, brimming night, healing wounds while / morning wounds healers" - *asjkjfigj* i'll be thinking about this, i'll be thinking about this line for a long long time. one of the best poems i've read of yours so far darling. :)
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Fantastic imagery in this piece. I'm blown away! Write on please.

Anna _
anachronistic chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
*worn-down

this is really poignant and lovely. the repetition of the first line at the end? perfect.