Reviews for Steel Hearts
Racer283 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Pretty good story. Keep up the good work.
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Very good way to end the story. Should write some spin offs of something new :D Keep writing!
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Loved it! Poor Frittle :( Are you planning on doing another Chapter or a sequel? Cause i think this could make a great series! Keep writing :D
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
oooh! Battle time! Poor humans :( Getting shot down like animals, but i loved how the jewelry shop owner had a shotgun, priceless XD I will read the last chapter soon :)
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Sorry, been away from the keyboard for a bit. Anyway i like this chapter, other robot gets shot, no killing Eric :P And the battle will soon begin! :D I'll read more chapters soon
Racer283 chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Why do i get the feeling that during the revolt that innocents are going to be killed? But anyway it's a good chapter :D Robots in love...awwwwwwwwww. Anyway keep writing!
This Guy Again chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is brilliant. I would gladly pay money for this!
Racer283 chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
Both chapters were really good. Can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the good work.
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Find Henry! I just blurted that out loud :P This is very good so far :D Keep writing! :D
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Awwww Frittle going into the unknown! Love is in the air! Hope it get's happier in the next chapter, i'll read it shorty :)
Racer283 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Both chapters were really good can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Awwwwwwwww, Madame Andromeda (who has a very cool name!) died :( Sadness, feel sorry for that Agent's arm though, but he deserved it, keep writing, i'll read Chapter 7 when it comes up :D
Stetson and Fedora 1103 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Good chapter, i imagine madame Andromeda as a gypsy for some reason and the Agents remind me of the Matrix, plus The Man sounds like a badass XD Keep writing, i'll read chapter 6 soon and review it :)
Racer283 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Interesting story so far can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.