Reviews for Despair
SilverIsamu chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful wording, I enjoyed reading this piece. Its such a deep and dark description of despair. I'm sure we all have experienced this before. Once again, great job! I hope to read more from you!
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Brilliant! You've written another masterpiece for the Fictionpress archieve. Amazing!
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
All of a sudden, I'm finding poems about how I sometimes feel. Very relatable poems. :D

I liked how you had one word that rhymed with every other word in the whole story/poem (not sure what to call it XD).

-Hermie

P.S. Is the picture for this story supposed to be Ophelia from "Hamlet"? It looks like it. :P
Valenteen chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Amazing- yet again you've done a fantastic job here.
Spring Storm chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Dark and sad, but well written. I like it!
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I know this feeling. You've described it well. I really like the look of this poem, too. It's got an interesting shape on the page.
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
you have a beautiful way with words. great work. I love it. totally going into my favorites..
Punslinger chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Very good. This has a strong but delicate touch that makes us feel the despair without being drawn too deeply into it.
Utada Rumiko chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Slightly disturbing (lol) but otherwise a beautiful poem. You're really talented. Honestly, great job.
knownkonvict chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love the alliteration, "desperate despair"

Something like, despairingly desperate, or I'm not sure. Its just giving me ideas. I liked it, good job.
TheTickingNeverStops chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
With words you have crafted a mind blowing perspective on this. Thank you for sharing it with the world.
La'Dispute chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I realy like this poem, it has so much emotion and it's very relatable. I also like your vocabulary and word choice :)
the blues chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aw... I've been here before, but I've never known how to word it as well as you just did. That was perfect.