Reviews for Life Has No Guarantees
Dark Revetment chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
That was remarkable. I can't even express how I feel right now. I feel happy, content, sympathetic, understanding, depressing, sorrow, pity, all at once. The way you write and express this character makes me feel like you have gone through the same thing. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you for writing.
BeQuietForASec chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Great chapter! I loved it!
Alberichi chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Her complaint at the end is very touching. It shows the extent of her despair.

Unfortunately for her, life has indeed no garantees.
Alberichi chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This is brilliant.

I really expected (feard) that she would be molested or raped). Fortunately for her, this did not happen. Although, I find the story very realistic either way.

I can't believe the mother doubted her daughter for even half a second. She's really shameful. The worse part is that she sounds too real for words.

I hope Nathalie did not go back to the house. What on Earth was she thinking!
MainlyPlainly.ME chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
SWEET BABY JESUS. Tis story is brilliant I love it please update soon...and I have no idea what your talking about ...I saw nothing that was unrealistic in any of the chapters ..absolutely brilliant work !
Alberichi chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Oh my God! Why did she have to make that decision? Poor girl. She really meant to be brave, unfortunately, she was foolhardy.

Really this moves me. It is very well written too. That's really sad. Really.
BeQuietForASec chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
This was amazing! It deserves SO many more reviews! If you were this good at writing at 14, I can't imagine how good you are now! Once again, amazing job!
Alberichi chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
In this story, Caryn in her role of an older sibling taking care of a bunch of "ungrateful brats" (well, that's the best title I found for them even tho they are just being kids) is very well portrayed. You got me to emphatize with her very quickly and I feel that I even love her.

Now the development is VERY interesting. I am afraid for her. It seems like the business of that man could be anything from selling meat to selling drugs. Argh, I don't even know him yet I want to kick him out of that poor teenage's house.

You sure have a lot of amazing ideas for stories! Your plot bunnies are great! XD

I am impatient to read the rest! Oh and don't say your writing is not up to good standards, 'coz even as a kid, you wrote deliciousely fascinating stories.