Reviews for The Mermaid and the Witch
Skyrose16 chapter 8 . 8/2/2018
I love that idea! That Zale can mind speak to Lynn! I feel like they’ll grow closer to each other through that. That she’ll come to rely on him a bit more. Or it’ll completely backfire and she will just be annoyed by him. Either way it’s gonna be exciting to see how this unfolds!
Skyrose16 chapter 7 . 8/2/2018
And so it begins! Loved the chapter! I can’t wait to read more!
Skyrose16 chapter 6 . 8/2/2018
Nice! I see where this is going! I kinda hope she fails to make the prince love her.
Skyrose16 chapter 5 . 8/1/2018
Nice. So we have the description of Zale. It’s interesting. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m imagining the guy who plays Mouse from the movie The Core with blonde hair and red eyes. And tentacles. And only 4 of them.
Skyrose16 chapter 4 . 8/1/2018
Secrets out Lynn!
Skyrose16 chapter 3 . 8/1/2018
Snaps! Storm went a little over board! How’s he going to save Lynn?!
Skyrose16 chapter 2 . 8/1/2018
Aww poor Zale! Minding his own business then the person he’s infatuated with comes, yanks off his mask and screams at him! Can’t catch a break. And I wonder what happened to change the curse so that he was born male.

Uh oh Lynn. Please don’t get caught and turned I to fish bait.
Skyrose16 chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Stop eveything! Because this. yes! This is amazing. It’s like little mermaid and phantom had a baby. Yes. The visuals from this are perfect. I want to be a mermaid. I love this story so much already!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
You stole this from a manga.
MetaSquid chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
Wow, i thought this was discontinued or something.
Im very glad to see it being updated again, and damn what a chapter.

Time to see how long Lynn can keep on to her technicolor view of the world.
AJ 96 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
This is really good! The story really dragged me in and kept me intrigued. I love the twist with the sea-witch and can't wait to find out how it'll go!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Brilliant , I love the characters and how you incorporate elements of the Andersen's Little Mermaid tale , well done , I cant wait for the next chapter
AyumiUzumaku chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I can't wait to see what happens. And I always imagined him with black hair
karasuno chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Wow, an update :D Really happy to see a new chapter from you. Poor Zale, so much darkness in him. I can't help but wish for a happy ending for him, even if it seems so unlikely right now ;_;.
AyumiUzumaku chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I love this story! And I am a little sad that it hasn't been updated