Reviews for From Beginning To End
PrincessD8 chapter 29 . 10/17/2012
I HATE that Brooke girl. Ugh! But, I'm happy that she said that he had a look when he mentioned Crys. That's awesome! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
I'm sooo happy that he moved! OMG I'm so relieved!
PrincessD8 chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
Holy shit! At first, I didn't think she actually had the abortion. Like, when she first came out of the clinic. But then I second guessed myself because of the conversation she had with Jake and Jennifer. Holy shit! I can't believe I was right! Oh my god I love you for doing that!
PrincessD8 chapter 26 . 10/17/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He stopped breathing? But wait, she didn't say he was dead. Did he pull through? OMG reading on right now!
PrincessD8 chapter 25 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god. This was definitely one of the more intense chapters of the story. Bravo on making me tear up again. :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 24 . 10/17/2012
This is torture, you're right! Oh my god, I think I'm about to stroke out. LOL. :-P
Guest chapter 57 . 10/17/2012
I've been reading stories on this site for four years and never, ever commented on a story.
but your story truly struck a cord with me. I've had not one, but two abortions in my twenty years of life, and watching both Crystal and Jake was strongly reminiscent of my past. You did an outstanding job of encompassing the pain that abortion can cause, and I sincerely hope you didn't write that pain from experience.
PrincessD8 chapter 23 . 10/17/2012
I loved the part where Jennifer said something like... "he has a voice that can melt panties off..." LOL. That was hilarious! I swear, I laughed for like 5 minutes. She's really funny and I love her sex jokes. :-P
PrincessD8 chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
I'm so happy you brought him back! I'm also very happy that Crystal's parents are letting her take that year off. :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
Okay, I officially love Jennifer. She's hilarious! :-) Also, I love how Jennifer brought up Jake looking at Crystal when they were in High School. That was cute! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
I like Jennifer so far. Can't wait to see more of her. I still really really miss Jake though. I'm sitting here, glued to my computer, until he shows up again! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Oh my god. I think I'm really on the verge of balling. This was so sad. It was almost bittersweet to watch one of my favorite characters leave and my other favorite character become heartbroken in just a short time. You are an incredible writer. There are very few writers out there who can make me so emotional, and you my friend, did the job. Wonderful chapter. I'm happy that you said that the Crystal/Jake storyline isn't finished. I don't think I could bare to read more, if it were. This is an amazing story and I am so glad that I decided to start reading it!
PrincessD8 chapter 18 . 10/17/2012
I love Jake more and more! I'm frickin crying right now. The decision that they made was one I had to consider a little while back, but I chose differently. That's probably why this chapter really got to me. Wonderful writing!
PrincessD8 chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
I KNEW IT! I knew after the first time that they had sex and she had said that she felt him unload into her... or however she said it... that she would end up pregers! AWESOME! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
This was definitely my favorite chapter. She's sad because she loves him! That has to be it. Oh my god, I can't believe that sweet, tender, beautiful time was a dream! I'm like heartbroken over here! :-/
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »