Reviews for From Beginning To End
PrincessD8 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
I know why she doesn't want him to go. It's so obvious. She wants him and she LOVES him!
PrincessD8 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I love your story. I can't think of a better summary. It is fabulous. Anyway, back to my review, for this chapter anyway. His mom is a doll! I love her! You made such a good character there, and I love how he and his mother are with one another. Also, I'm so sad that he's going to NY. I hope that he changes his mind or something. I want them to be together so badly! Great story so far!
PrincessD8 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Oh my god! I'm absolutely speechless. I absolutely loved where this chapter went, however, I don't want them to just be friends. I want them to be together. Holy crap I think I'm crying. You really know how to write. Seriously. Great great chapter! Please please tell me I don't have to wait forever for them to realize that they love each other! :-P
PrincessD8 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
I LOVE JAKE! I want them to be together. Really hope I don't have to wait too much longer! They are so cute together!
Lv2read2much chapter 55 . 10/15/2012
Absolutely fantastic read. You had me reading this pretty much all in one sitting cause I just had to get to the end;)! Of course that prologue teaser has me in a spin. Bravo to you-can't wait to see what you come up with!
PrincessD8 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I'm starting to really like Jacob. He seems to have a lot of different sides to him, and I always find that good about characters. I hate it when they are just too sweet, and that's all there is to them. Good job. :-)
Blueyes57 chapter 57 . 10/15/2012
Wow. Great story. Congrats on the award. I hope you continue the sequel please? lol Trying to figure out if I should tag this story for updates or you in general for the updates of the sequel. I like the name of the story and if you plan on taking it from where the prologue of this sequel is hinting at, I think it would fit it perfectly. From the beginning when they were "kids" to where ever you're taking them.
PrincessD8 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Hello. I have just finished chapter 2 and I must say, I find it pretty interesting so far. Through my searching this site over the past couple days, I had passed it a few times, read the summary, and thought that it might not be for me. However, after reading the first two chapters, it has definitely caught my attention and I cannot wait to read more. Oh and the summary thing that you mentioned, you know having to be so short, I know how that is. When I just started writing my first story on here, I hated that. Can't wait to read on and I'll definitely be reviewing because, as a writer, I know how good feedback can be, whether it is good or bad. :-)
Kiya chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
I'm so happy right now. I'm like, giddy as in bouncing in my seat, ear to ear smile happy. At first I know I was saying the abortion was the right thing to do and she went about it the right way. But that was my rtional side not my opinion or my feelings. Now my feelings are involved and all I can feel is happiness now that I know she's still pregnant. I had actually thought that she might do this but as I read you didn't really hint about her still being pregnant all that much so I just assumed she really aborted it. I couldn't figure out the story would go on if she didn't have the baby but I knew you would figure something out. I like that you're keeping me on my toes.
Kiya chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
I love crystal right now. Even though I think that abortion is wrong the way that she went about it is so 's completl sure of her decision and it's a rational decision. But, what I'm wondering now is, if they don't have the baby how is the story going to go on? We're no where near finishedso now what?
Kiya chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Oh My Gosh! I knew that too! I knew it was coming. Even though I've been predicting everything correctly in this story, knowing that I still have 43 chapters left in this story and I have no idea what's coming up next makes me want to finish this whole story tonight. But, since I obviously can't I'll just read as much as I can before I fall asleep. This story is great so far.
Kiya chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
I new this was a dream as soon as I started to read this. But, around the middle the writing made me start to doubt myself. I thought the dream would end earlier but I did love this chapter though.
Bekah chapter 55 . 10/12/2012
I've literally spent all day reading this story and I absolutely love it! I'm not sure how I came across it but I'm so happy I did! Excellent job! :)
renegade01 chapter 57 . 10/12/2012
Awww, cute. If only it couls stay that way... ;)
Lionblaze and Jayfeather chapter 57 . 10/12/2012
I have to say that I have missed those two, and your beautiful writing. It's just so well described and yet, not too described. You're really talent ice and I really do hope to read more of this sequel.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »