Reviews for From Beginning To End
ginger heart chapter 57 . 10/12/2012
Aww, that was sooo sweet. Can't wait for another chapter :)
Random Girl chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
Omg an update! This story is one of my favorites on the website!
LadyBalacenia chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
This is so cute! I want to give it hugs and kisses and dress it up in baby clothes! Awwwww 3
GoNe RoGuE chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
Aw! That was a great chapter but I'm curious as to what the prologue was about ... Cannot wait to get more into this story and I promise to be reading every chapter even if school gets so hectic and keeps me from being on for long enough to review. I love Aiden, he's such a little version of Jake and Amber is absolutely adorable! A life like that when I grow up would be absolutely amazing, though I don't want to marry a celebrity or I could kiss my privacy goodbye. Hope you can update soon.
-Hannah
Mc Mac chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
Okay, I just have to say a literal 'gasp' escaped my mouth when I noticed the email notification!

I smiled reading this entire chapter. I love seeing them married. My God, it has a totally different feel to it and it's just wonderful! I soooo can not wait to see where you take the rest of this. If at all possible, Jake is just that much sexier married! LOVED IT! LOVED!
LisAngel83 chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
love it
captainmoosen chapter 57 . 10/11/2012
dawwwww love!
timidFire chapter 55 . 10/1/2012
For the most part it was a...nice story. It was written relatively well but I had a few problems with it.
SPOILER:
Crying...I know its natural to cry in certain situations where a character feels overwhelmed or deeply saddened but it was in every single chapter, excluding the first few. I was waiting for the girl to grow a spine and at times she did and her selfless quality shone through but she would have a meltdown in every other chapter and at times it just becomes a bit much.
Jake...I found him an intriguing character but as strange as it may sound I felt like his character didn't come fully through or get a chance to really evolve. By the last page I still didn't get him. Something was just missing.
Words...Often I would find the conversations between the characters lacking. By 50th chapter I was very familiar with Crystal's responses of 'okay', and 'I don't know'. Writers block could be a reason as to why the conversations lacked fluidity but I would find my self thinking that she could have responded differently or with a clearer translation of her thoughts.

All in all the story was creative and has the potential to be better.
elbbubniaevili chapter 56 . 9/22/2012
Great Story! I stayed up all night just to finish all 55 chapters in one sitting. I can't wait for the sequel. You're a great writer.
rosieroo chapter 52 . 9/16/2012
So I was recently recommended this story and I love it! Congrats on the SKoW nom, I wished I'd finished this a week ago so I could've voted! Regardless, this story is absolutely amazing. I love all the characters and the way you've developed Crystal is just so real, especially all those times when she didn't want to talk about deep stuff and avoided emotional topics (I do that all the freaking time and it's horrible). Although I 100% agreed with Jennifer about telling Jacob and, to be honest, Crystal was beginning to get a bit annoying with her refusal by the end. But her feelings were justified so it was probably just my opinions clashing with hers. Also, it's good how Jacob hasn't forgiven her quickly. It was a huge mess and so far, you've dealt with it at a realistic pace.
Anyway, love the story and can't wait for the next chapter!
Darling Deer chapter 55 . 9/14/2012
This story is amazing!
I love that you kinda took things slow, not rushing into events like other authors. When I read the abortion part, I was really hoping that she lied about it and decided to keep the baby. And I was so happy when she did! I love this story and good luck on the sequel :)
non.graceful chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
It's kind of... Boring. There's not much going on and all the girl is doing is thinking. I know I'm only a few chapters in but... I have to stop reading this. I'll pick it up in a few weeks.
non.graceful chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
It's fairly well written. No good feedback here from me... Miss-I-hate-all-online-stories. I haven't corrected you... I think it just needs a tweak to get it to that right emotion..
Fallcolours chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
OMG what is this? İs Crys dying? :( wheres Jake?
innoc3nc3cuti3 chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
I held my breathe throughout this prologue. You have capture her sense of sadness very well. From what I'm reading I think she is ill. Part of me think the she in this prologue is Crystal, but the other part doesn't want to admit it is her until I know for sure. Crystal and Jake has been through so much.

i hope you feel better and stress free! Looking forward to reading more.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »