Reviews for From Beginning To End
InnerBeauty507 chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
ack i want a sequel now! lol I can't wait!
chuckythecat chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
yes! you're back! & I'm already loving it!
Princess97 chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
Hey... so, it's not a happy ending after all. You will be uploading the sequel on fictionpress right?
Can't wait to see what other stupid things she got herself into. She finally got Jake back. What did she do now? Is it even Crystal and jake? hm.. or maybe it's her daughter all grown up.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
Wow! Great teaser! When I started to read I was like no way, she is sick? Why did they break up? I don't think I can hand another emotional rollercoaster from them. :)

I have no idea what happened, but you really hit her pain. I felt like I was in the bar with her trying to drown my own bullshit away. Maybe she should give hot stuff a try? HA!

Hum, as for names.
Beautiful Deceit
Crash
Untold Truth
Beautiful regrets
Run
Twisted love

I will try and think of a few more.

But great job. I definitely look forward to the sequal!
LunarRaven13 chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
What?! What did Crystal do this time! I need more!
LadyBalacenia chapter 56 . 9/1/2012
Interesting...
Ladyashi chapter 55 . 8/27/2012
Thank you for completing this story! Once I realized you've posted three chapters I haven't read I HAD to stay up and read them all. I'd just like to say that you are a beautiful writer. Please keep writing. Your story was so well written I felt like I was right there feeling the happiness, sadness, and pain with Jacob and Crystal. Such a wonderful story and a happy ending which I love! Thank you again! :) Looking forward to your next story.
APoetOfSorts chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
I just started reading your story last night and I had to fight back tears when reading this chapter :-(
Sionainn23 chapter 55 . 8/24/2012
This whole story has just been Fantastic and i dont know bout anyone else but i reaaally want a sequel!
I want to read more about Aiden and Amber (love that name by the way) and all the other character that i like!
Theres soooo much too say but im havin a hard time saying other than i want to read more! :P

Hope to see more of your writing in the future!
- Shay
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
I love the story can't wait until the next chapter..once you are completely done, it will be great and a good book for book clubs
Bloodside chapter 55 . 8/23/2012
This was an amazing story OuO While it was fairly cliché, it just clicked very well with your writing style and the portrayal of your characters. It was a fairly touching stories and tear'd me up a couple of times though i can't actually remember if i cried as i was immersed in your story [manly pride shining] i can't wait for your next story
HarderToBreathe chapter 55 . 8/23/2012
That giving birth ending and Jake being all rattled and nervous was such a nice touch and icing to the cake. I loved it. :) You did a great job! :D Jake and Crystal so happy together. :]
Lionblaze and Jayfeather chapter 55 . 8/22/2012
I can never say how much I actually thank you for writing this. You should try to get published, that story is way better than many books I've read.
I'm kind of sad it's over, though, but I'll rush and read everything else you wrote.
Again, thanks for writing this, it was not only a journey for you but for me too, I loved how it ended, and how it felt right to be that way.
Princess97 chapter 55 . 8/22/2012
Nice ending.. and I love the baby's name. Aiden has a sister! When I was volunteering at a pediatric center today a kid named Aiden came who was also 1 year old... I didn't see him, but it would've been funny if he actually looked like this Aiden
sUmM3R43terNIt33 chapter 55 . 8/22/2012
N they lived happily ever after... )
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »