Reviews for From Beginning To End
Mc Mac chapter 54 . 8/16/2012
YAY! Now move them to LA and bring on a string of other problems chick! Bravo to Jake and Crystal! I'm rooting for the sequal all the way!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 51 . 8/16/2012
Please update soon! It's been three days! I'm dying here!
Hannah
Impossiblypossible chapter 53 . 8/16/2012
Puhllllleeeeeassssee update. I'm dying here.
Charlie chapter 53 . 8/15/2012
Amazing chapter!
xbelivex chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
I hope she gets preggo again.
FreakinMarisa chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
I Lovvvvvee this story! It's amazing!(:
Guest chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
LOVEDDD ITTT!
Blondiej1 chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
Holy shit. She better talk to him now.
Next chapter please!
Much love
Sarah
A.k.a. blondiej1
Guest chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
... That was unexpected. I loved it though, I loved that it was raw anger and passion. Keep us updated.
Princess97 chapter 53 . 8/14/2012
Aiden's gonna have a sibling! Whoo!
WolfynWynter chapter 53 . 8/13/2012
That was hot! What I like about you is that all the chapters are so well-written, with the added bonus of being long. I'm a little sad that this is ending soon . . .
meaganmarie5 chapter 53 . 8/13/2012
Love how it went from anger to passion! Hot! But no condom? Is Crystal on birth control and I just forgot? I'll have to go back and check.
Stargirl1990 chapter 53 . 8/13/2012
CONDOMS, CONDOMS,CONDOMS! its lie the biggest thing they tell you in health class USE A CONDOM! anyone thought about how Aiden is doing wouldnt he have heard his other and father fighting and having sex.i wonder which was louder? this was awsome great chapter. Now i am going to give you a few options Crystal get pregnant again( but i will still freakout if this happens ) or maybe have them get back together and end it. Just write a long epilouge has been my favorite story for like since i first read it!If they breakup i will be sooo pissed. read stories like that before not fun. IF U LOVE ME YOU WILL MAE ME HAPPY;]
captainmoosen chapter 53 . 8/13/2012
thunderous applause! awesome chapter!
devs chapter 53 . 8/13/2012
A-mazing! The last paragraph was my favorite!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »