Reviews for From Beginning To End
Blondiej1 chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
It's funny how things happen, I started reading this story a long time ago when you first posted it, and for some reason I didn't add it to my alerts, it was about a week ago that I found it again, and started re-reading it. I love this story and am beyond happy that I stumbled across it again, you are a great writer, and the story went in a different direction than I ever imagined, which is a great thing.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, and I have added you and this story to my alerts now so I won't be left behind again. Until Next time.
Much Love,
Sarah
A.K.A. Blondiej1
snowisfalling chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
I was heart broken when Jake turned her down, I realised how much things have changed and can change in 2 years. I take my previous review back, so glad she kept little Aidan! Can't wait for your next update!
ipohgirl chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
I think maybe Jake must be made jealous somehow. He needs to knows how much Crystal means in his life and how much she has sacrificed for Aiden. Maybe Marcus can come in and spice up some things and Jake would be jealous of him getting close to Aiden and Crystal. Maybe then Jake would realise what he is missing.. O.o
Just an opinion, btw great chapter.. I felt the part where Crystal said 'I did the best I could' was very emotional. Cant wait for more! Update soooonn pls! I have been checking everyday for an update for this story! Great job! :)
Mc Mac chapter 28 . 8/5/2012
I am so happy she kept the baby.. And NO, I did NOT see that coming.
Mc Mac chapter 27 . 8/5/2012
Yay!
WeatheringRain chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
Well so much for talking and hashing things out... LOL I am just glad for the update!
Mc Mac chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Missing me some Jake :(
Mc Mac chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
OMG!
Guest chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
I'll say that I read that other story you were worried about being compared to your's and find that I am way more interested in this one! I love the detail you put into this story, the other story doesn't come close to being as good as your's is : )
LunarRaven13 chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
How many chapters are left? Because there can't be enough. Update soon! I love the story!
SpideyFreakingNinja chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
This was a really kind of touching chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next!
lizbliz chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
as i was reading your latest chapter, it suddenly hit me; the proverbial "twist"! she ends up with marcus in the end doesn't she? yes? yes. :)

brilliant story over all. quite realistic and detail oriented, which is very rare for most teen centric dramas. sometimes it does feel like the pace of the story is dragging a wee bit slow though, but maybe that could be fixed by writing longer chapters, or simply melding two separate chapters together; for example chapters 49 and 50.

thank you for writing!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 50 . 8/5/2012
Great chapter! Love how you made the issue of money come up, very realistic. That's one thing I love about this story is how much realism is in it. Makes it great and believable! I want some sexual tension between them and am totally ready for them to get together but if you just abruptly do it, it'll ruin the story so just keep doing what you're doing. Uodage soon!'
Hannah.
snowisfalling chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
Seriously I've been crying for the last few chapters now. I think you went the right way with the baby. I've read plenty of teen mum stories but not yet one that chooses to abort. Still reading, I'm so hooked it's mad :')
snowisfalling chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god! I knew it! Ahh!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »