Reviews for From Beginning To End
LunarRaven13 chapter 49 . 8/3/2012
Update soon! I want to know but I don't want it to end!
gleekfanforever chapter 49 . 8/3/2012
Aw, Marcus is a sweetheart!
Mc Mac chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
OMG just came across the story! So going to keep reading!
LadyBalacenia chapter 49 . 8/3/2012
Yay, Marcus is godfather :D haha you better get Jake and crystal together soooon.
chuckythecat chapter 49 . 8/3/2012
I just love this story. .
froglover14 chapter 48 . 8/3/2012
please update! :) this is an awesome story and thats pretty much all i have to say :p
TheRedWulfe chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
OMG! I partially expected that, but not really. YEAH FOR PLOT TWISTERS!
Minniegal89 chapter 48 . 8/1/2012
Woah...don't worry. I'm happy you're gonna continue writing this story. Can't wait for the next update. I would love to see Jake getting jealous of Marcus and Crytal...He needs a little push to be with her back again.
ipohgirl chapter 48 . 8/1/2012
Do you really have to end the chapter with that sentence? God!
Pls update sooonnn! Great chapter by the way! :)
devs chapter 48 . 8/1/2012
I found and read through the other story. It was published in '06. The storyline is basically the same but the characters are different from yours... and I don't just mean their names. Theit personalities and behavior and backgrounds and situations are different from your characters. Your story is more developed and much longer. And here's the thing... it's statistically possible for more than two people to have the same original thought and write similar stories. That doesn't mean you copied. Your stories have a similar storyline (girl gets pregnant before going to college and keeps it a secret) but they are different. There are only so many storylines in the world. Surely we have all seen a movie or read a book and thought it was similar to another one (ahem, every romance novel in the world lol). If I write a story where two teenagers fall in love and then kill themselves because their families did not like one another would I be copying Romeo & Juliet? Keep writing. Your story is excellent. You have not plagiarized
TheRedWulfe chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Wow, Crystal is so easy to relate to! Its great, you have a great talent for making this story seem so real. I really feel like I'm listening in to someones thoughts.
eindri chapter 48 . 7/31/2012
s/2194010/1/One_Night
fanaserie chapter 48 . 7/31/2012
Oh no not Marcus again. For once can't she fight for Jake. She has t to prove to him that she can be trust worthy, and she love him.
Heaven Help Me 05 chapter 48 . 7/31/2012
Your story is COMPLETELY different than to awaitinglove's. Just because someone says it's similar doesn't make it true. I love this story. You give more insight into Crystal's and Jake's background than almost any writer out there.
Heaven Help Me 05 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
s/2194010/1/One_Night
here's that story you was refering to.
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »