Reviews for From Beginning To End
Dominique Diane chapter 57 . 6/10/2013
Awesome story! Totally loved the happy ending. About the sequel I think it's a great idea but don't write so much drama about it, because it would get tedious to read. This story was so good I cried because of little Aiden :) Great plot.
Regards,
Diane.
Guest chapter 58 . 5/20/2013
Just finished reading all of this fic today and with the mini stories, but you know when you wrote the first chapter of the sequel where she's in the bar or whatever and the bartender is oggling at her lol, I felt like you had started a new story then? I felt like something had happened in her marriage, I might be wrong but can you just clarify it? Cos its seriously stuck in my head, thanks, and great story you're an excellent writer
oasion chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
are you serious
leavemeialone chapter 58 . 3/29/2013
So I finally read this story, YAY! I wasn't sure what to expect. I just knew immediately when she was going to have an abortion that she wouldn't have one. I guess it is because it happens. I just thought the plot would work with that. It did kill me throughout this story when she didn't tell Jake about the baby. It was clear that Jake would end up really mad for that. AH . . . I felt so terrible for Marcus though! I wanted to see some Marcus/Crystal action . . . but obviously I knew they were never ever going to get together. It was sad seeing how Marcus felt, but I am glad that he moved on to Jennifer. I am glad that during the pregnancy, Crystal had a great support system. She needed this, especially when Jake was gone. I am glad to see a happy ending! Thank you for this awesome story.
macy8 chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
I wakd then to have the baby not abortion it you are so mean darnet im angry
Aradia Cloud chapter 56 . 2/10/2013
Oh GOD. What happened? What? Huh? I'm so confused! Is that Crystal or someone else? Please don't let them break up! Please tell me she didn't cheat on him! Please tell me that you're a sucker for happy endings!
Waiting4Revenge chapter 58 . 2/6/2013
I love this story. Every day I would wake up extra early to read this before I went to school. Keep up the good work. ;)
AKhwab chapter 54 . 2/3/2013
A sweet ending. So much drama. So much angst. You have a very creative mind. I think it's wonderful that you've managed to bring them this far after all those challenges they went through. You still make this whole plot plausible.
AKhwab chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
I didn't really get emotional. Sorry...
AKhwab chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I knew she was going to be pregnant. They did it twice without the condom.
AKhwab chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Oh my God. It was all a dream?
AKhwab chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Uh... About this chapter. It felt robotic.
AKhwab chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
What did you mean by "*1st Place Best Drama SKoW Round 12*" in your summary? Jacob Riley sounds like a yummy guy. Why isn't there anyone like him in my life?
AKhwab chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was an AWESOME chapter. LOVED it. Very descriptive.
Aradia Cloud chapter 55 . 1/28/2013
I. Am. Crying.
So glad that you convinced me to continue reading this, coz I would have missed out. The upheaval of my emotions during this story was outrageous. I said I hated you, right, and then I said that I loved you. I think I'm gonna stick with love now. The way you pulled off this story was amazing and it blew me away.
This is me, giving you props, for writing a masterpiece.

Kudos