Reviews for From Beginning To End
Aradia Cloud chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Aiden! Nice to meet you, baby boy. I LOOOOOVE you! I cried for your death but here you are!
Aradia Cloud chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
Tsk tsk... you should have told him! You shoulda. JAKE! JAKE! Come and cry into my arms.
Aradia Cloud chapter 34 . 1/28/2013
Everything has changed, Jake. Everything. (though you don't know it)
Aradia Cloud chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
Yes, she told you something. Let's stop with all of this lying, Crystal.
Aradia Cloud chapter 28 . 1/28/2013
I hate you. I effin hate you. My tear ducts are dry heaving from all of these emotions running through me. Friggin A; you tore my heart out for something THAT SHE DIDN'T EVEN DO!
B-but I love you too! So, don't hate me.
Aradia Cloud chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
I love you. I effin love you.
Aradia Cloud chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
JAKE! He's gonna die, isn't he? My poor, poor heart.
Aradia Cloud chapter 19 . 1/27/2013
You, my dear Crystal, are a dumb girl. Only heaven above knows why I hate abortion so much. Just the thought of it makes me wanna punch someone in the face or sumfin. I had really, really hoped that she didn't get the abortion and just lied to Jake.

She would totally regret it. How could you look your future children in the eye knowing that you killed their older sibling because YOU made a mistake and killed a life (no matter what some jack arses say, god dammit, a life is a friggin life no matter the stage) that was depending on YOU to survive. To kill some thing that you're supposed to be nurturing and caring for; it frickin disgusts me. Pisses me the hell off... effin murders, the lot of you.

I can understand if your life was in danger; fine. But to do it just because it would be 'inconvenient', or because you didn't 'want mommy and daddy to find out', is a crock of shit. *father forgive me for my language; don't hate me* If you think that you were woman enough to spread your mother effin thighs to let a fella bang you into the head board, then you're woman enough face up to the consequences. It's not like her family couldn't afford it.

I honestly cannot read this anymore at the moment. I'm too pissed off. I am seriously pissed of. The main character of this story disappointed me (I know she's not real, but still...) and I can't stand it. She's a lame-o and until I can get over this, I won't be back. I know that my absence makes absolutely no difference to you, but the review button is here so I can tell you how I feel. So yeah...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
so are you trying to tell me that this is what you call ' pleasantly surprised'?GOD THAT IS LIKE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WAS THINKING! I'M TORN!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
this is the exact type of book I always try to look for and really hard to find.
CherryBomb337 chapter 56 . 1/2/2013
i read this awhile ago,but i never wrote a review hahaha well the time has come. its funny how everyone is blaming crystal,saying whats she done now. but to me. the way shes filling and not being able to tolerate being called ,makes me think this is jacobs fault. maybe he cheated, or brang up the past in a fight, just something to really hurt her. but im excited to read the sequel,kinda scared that there going to not end up together at the end. cause who doesnt love a happy ending. but we'll have to wait and see :D
BleedingInLove chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Okay...
the second i saw that he wanted to make out with her i was like; what the hell, she HAS to be dreaming. Then i was getting into it and all the sudden it actually turned out to be a dream...
your so cruel, but i love ur story
Crystal-S chapter 44 . 12/27/2012
Oh boy, this story is great. Like, really, really great, you should consider getting it published or something. Now I'm not really one for long stories, but this one I really just couldn't stop reading it, it was just so good! As for Crystal though...she's a real piece of work. Honestly, she made me not even want to finish reading the story at times because she was just being so damn stupid. Seriously, there were times when I just wanted to punch her in her pretty little face. Please don't take that the wrong way because I thoroughly enjoyed the story and it takes a real good writer to actually evoke emotion from the reader, you know what I mean? I really don't know what else to say other than I really do enjoy your writer and that I think you're great. I'm sorry if this review doesn't make a lick of sense but I just had to tell you how amazing your writing is, though I'm sure you already knew. Also, I, like, never review stories and when I do, it's like a miracle, so technically you're like a miracle writer. Good on you! :)
glowingstar101 chapter 58 . 12/23/2012
so excited!
glowingstar101 chapter 55 . 12/23/2012
YAYYYYYYYYY THIS WAS SO HEARTWARMING AND CUTE! so glad they finally FINALLY got their happy ever after! They totally deserved it! Great job :)
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »