Reviews for From Beginning To End
godislove chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
THIS IS AMAZING, MORE MORE MORE. 3 You have such an perfect writing style, you really know how to get everything out. :D

Can't wait for the next update!
vividcat00 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
i love this! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Translucent chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Hello there. :] I really like your story, how you made it so realistic. I can't wait for you to post chapter five, it's very enjoyable to read.
foxyricanlady chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Update update update! I love this story keep it up
godislove chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I think your doing an amazing job, i love how your portraying the characters, so we can really get to know the, i always look for that in stories, i want to feel as if i'm actually in the story, you know ?

Other than that, i think your doing amazing, i mean we all know where this is going right ? 3 Or maybe there'll be suspense, who knows ;D I can't wait to find out.
EverAfterGirl chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
So, I'm confused. Are Jake and Crystal in college or high school? That's my only question. The story is still really good.
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Great start. I really like what you've posted already but I hope get a little more as to why they didn't like each other before please update soon
EverAfterGirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
This is really original. I can't wait to read more!
godislove chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Amazing chapter, you really know how to captivate your readers into wanting more. I'd say you ARE doing perfect, really [:

I wish more people would review this, i'm like the only one, Lmao.
godislove chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I LOVE this, you don't know how long I've been dying to read a good well written story.. and now I've found one. :D

You have amazing writing skills, and that's what i always look for when finding a good captivating story to read.

Can't wait for the next chapter. [:
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65