Reviews for From Beginning To End
glowingstar101 chapter 39 . 12/23/2012
awwww Marcus is so sweet :)
glowingstar101 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I'm crying so bad right now :'(
Rina chapter 55 . 12/22/2012
I freaking love you for making this story. holy :'((( tears tears and more tears
Ally chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
This is exactly what I wanted. U r a mind reader. Lovin it so far
Daily Beauty chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
You are such an awesome writer! Thank you for staying in touch with us, your readers. I am looking forward to your sequels! AWESOME! just AWESOME!
witeaya chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
yay! the story is completed! congrats on that and i will read and review after my .
so u're using the same name on wattpad? i'll try to look for u there.
im not a fan of sequels but i hope youurs will turn beautifully.
captainmoosen chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
you could always do jake's pov from their first time together
LadyBalacenia chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
Christmas at their house!
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 58 . 12/16/2012
Merry Christmas!
I love how theyr'e married and everything, but id love if you could write a piece about their married life, maybe featuring a huge fight in which the whole betrayal thing is addressed.
I love your'e writing and i hope you publish soon.
Happy holidays everyone :)
R chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
What a wonderful twist in the story, again I am in tears
R chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
What a wonderful chapter. Brought me to tears
grlstar808 chapter 42 . 11/18/2012
Ok, I have to admit that I'm just skimming through the chapters now...you're an awesome writer, it's just that Crystal irritates me with her decisions. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully enjoy her character as I did in the beginning chapters, even if/when she does get back with Jake.
grlstar808 chapter 40 . 11/18/2012
Wow, I can't stop reading...
I have to admit that I can't find it in me to feel sorry for Crystal, even after Jennifer yelled at her. I don't think she ever really thought about the consequences that would come from the choices she made, only the consequences from the choices she didn't make.
Another reason I don't really feel sorry for her is because she's robbing Jake of being a father, or experiencing things like her pregnancy and whatnot. I'd totally understand if Jake was a jerk or something, but it bugs the heck out of me when girls do that to guys who don't deserve it. I get that she doesn't want to mess up his life because he's going places, but really? She's not only robbing Jake of his child, but she's also robbing their child of his/her father.
I hope that as I read on, she'll come to her senses soon.
ginkgo1996 chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Mother of god. Didn't see that coming... I'm curious (I suppose if I kept reading I would get my answer, but oh we'll) is there a purpose for them never using a condom? Or is she on the pill or something, or will it all make sense later? Ahhhhhhhhh I cannot stop reading
ginkgo1996 chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I love your writing. It has sucked me in. You should totally make a physicial copy so I can read it again and again on paper :D it's addicting
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »