Reviews for From Beginning To End
cherelleallen.17 chapter 30 . 10/23/2012
Happy he's awake but disappointed that he doesn't remember anything...or does he? I just want her to see that you don't just have to take what life throws in you face, whether you what to call it fate or whatever. Just because he doesn't remember doesn't mean he shouldn't know! I really hope these guys get a happy (but still realistic) ending
DragonFaeLynn chapter 38 . 10/22/2012
I haven't had this problem in years, but I'm actually shocked pretty speechless at how close to home you've hit for me with this story and I'm surprised at how well written this is too. There are the occasional errors and such, but that's nothing unexpected. You must have done some serious research throughout the writing of this and my hat is off to you for that because most things i read are basic stories on feelings (mostly fictional) rather than actual fact.
cherelleallen.17 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Can't say I didn't see this coming but I'm intrigued as to where the is going from here out, what with there being so many chapters left. I love the way you characterize the characters. Crystal feels so real and despite the drama its not at all over the top in it's narration. Now I'm off to read more :)
DragonFaeLynn chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
I'm confused. I figured that you were going in that direction (Crystal being pregnant) when the doctors were doing a blood test, but if i remember correctly, it was a week after they had sex. Normally no one can tell that a person is pregnant until five weeks at the earliest, except for maybe extreme cases. Maybe I've just skipped something or whatever.
I love the detail you use, not many people know how to describe all aspects of their stories aside from the characters. Good story so far.
PrincessD8 chapter 54 . 10/20/2012
YAY! I'm soooo happy that they are together now! They finally admitted to each other that they love each other too. I've been waiting for that for just about the whole story! YAY!
PrincessD8 chapter 51 . 10/19/2012
I was so happy that they kissed, but now I'm even more sad that they had to part. :'(
PrincessD8 chapter 44 . 10/19/2012
That was an intense chapter. :'(
PrincessD8 chapter 43 . 10/19/2012
Oh God! I wonder what will happen next!
PrincessD8 chapter 41 . 10/19/2012
I skipped a couple of chapters last night, before turning off my comp, because I was very anxious to find out when he finds out. Holy crap, so excited to actually read up to that point. It looked intense! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 39 . 10/18/2012
I'm definitely starting to like Marcus, but I miss Jake with my whole heart!
PrincessD8 chapter 37 . 10/18/2012
I would buy it in paper back and hard cover and I would recommend it to everyone I knew, and everyone I have never met! It's fabulous!
PrincessD8 chapter 36 . 10/18/2012
Okay, that was a relief. I'm so happy that her mom will be there for her. I figured she would be, because that's how mothers are. It was just a nerve wracking thing! :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 35 . 10/18/2012
Okay. This chapter. Wow. I. Crap.
PrincessD8 chapter 33 . 10/18/2012
They are the cutest couple ever! I want them to be together! I hope you don't disappoint me, even though I don't see how that's possible. This story is definitely one of my favs. :-)
PrincessD8 chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
I'm so happy that Jake is awake! I'm so sad at the same time though. I'm sad that he doesn't remember what she said and I'm sad that she isn't going to tell him. I really hope that through the next three weeks, they fall in love and she tells him!
970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »