Reviews for Behind the Mask
SK12Monster chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Hahaha you guys are awesome XD It's too bad you won't finish the story but good luck with your new idea ! (:
Stunnamac chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I just read everything now and I'm obsessed! Man Bailey is so beautiful inside and out! Her and Joel are just too perfect. Although, I feel really bad for Mason :( and Lucia too! Joel tell her about dating the "Spectator of the Studio". Btw, the name does sound erie haha. You're an AMAZING writer it's crazy! Also, chapter 13 was hilarious! I hope you will be able to write soon because this story is too awesome!
BurstofPassion chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Aww, the besties were so close! And that kiss? Probably wasn't a dream, right? Right. Of course not, by Masons jealous actions! Is there gonna be some drama between him and Joel?
SK12Monster chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Love it! Is there going to be another chapter? Because this was really good
DarkHorseLover chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
This is great hun, keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SKatInk chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
PHEW my constant zapping with shocks and electrical wires worked! Finally! Gawsh I'm so glad my patient made it out alive ;) You led me to hysterical procedures once or twice, but you were always alive, you little punk! ;) Love ya darlin' and I'm drawing Joel, Baylie, and Lucia as a "welcome back" gift. :D
very nice btw :)
Apple chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Awwww love this story
Momo17 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Aww lucia is too cute, I like Taylor swift too - she has good taste lol :)
FrozenTears16 chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
CASIE! YOU ARE AMAZING! And that the whole thing at school is OVER! You can spread your awesomeness around even more! Haha that made no sense. Anyway... Well bye, and keep up the good writing:)
Ab(by)igail

Ps- I'm bored. And 3 David!
Crazytay chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
im soooooooooo glad you updated
i love this story :DDD
i havent updated til recently for the same reason, so i totally understand XD
bookppl93 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Love it :) update as soon as you can!
AnonymousGirlWriter chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Yeah, we have a drought where I live and I can't seem to write. It's so annoying. I was sad because there weren't any fireworks:( Anyway, I love this story. It's one of my favorite ones. Please keep updating.
Crazytay chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you for updating! I feel so bad for Mason :'( I hope you give him a happy ending too. Please update soon :)

P.S. Then next one is P.S.S. not P.P.S. XD
SKatInk chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
hahaha! finally! this was awesome! poor baylie, caught in a love triangle. well, not really. but im looking forward to the skirmishes over her! lol!
KendallWritesBooks chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
This is so good! I really like all the characters and Mason really reminds me of Gale from The Hunger Games :P can't wait for more!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »