Reviews for Saving Kailey
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Oh no, no no no no noooo, is this gonna be updated? Nov 22 2013? I likethisstory though, and the cliffhanger:(
Rolling-Chan chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
You misspelled "message" as "massage."
"I'll pay you back I promise." You need a comma. "I'll pay you back, I promise."
"'It says: Hey, how's it going.' I read." Put a question mark after "going."
"'What about you Megan?'" A comma should be in-between "you" and "Megan."

There were more errors, but I forgot them. Sorry.

Anyway, much, much better. Your grammar has improved, and it looks really good. This chapter is so funny and really cute, and the cliffhanger at the end is a nice touch. Keep up the wonderful work!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Looks really good so far...a bit slow , but good :)
Can't wait for the next chapter
Rolling-Chan chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Oh . . . my . . . goodness. This is, without a doubt, one of the best things I have ever read!

Honestly, your grammar isn't the best, and most definitely needs some work, but you do an amazing job with the character development and the description. You are doing a wonderful with this and I know that minus the errors there is no possible way this story can get better. Be sure to proof-read before publishing, at least two or three times, and spell check if possible. You are doing a great job and this is one of my favorite stories right now. I can not wait to read more so please never stop writing this amazing piece of literature.
DeviantLlama chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
Oh god, when is the update?! D;
funsizepotato chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
thank you soo much for updating! i liked this chapter a lot. please update soon! also...poor philip...
bookppl93 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I didn't think boys cried, but its nice to know they can instead of sucking it up. nice job :)
Felicia Huey chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Well that explains why he is why he is...
Oh hi. Yeah, my first time reviewing. I really enjoy this story a lot :)
I was gonna say that "Kailey" was Megan, but she doesnt seem to be that significant of a character, or maybe that's your point ;)
Update soon!
funsizepotato chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
wow this story is soo amazing...such a good plot, and i cant really see any bunny trails off of the story. i wish i could be more like Tyler...please continue writing!
I caught myself chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
oooooh this sounds really good. Im going to keep going.
AurorA-Kojima chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Good chapter. :) However, I felt the end was a bit rushed.
DeviantLlama chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Oh thank the lawd! I thought that this update would never come out! Regardless of what you, the writer, thinks, I still like it. It wasn't noticeably unorganized. Update with 7 soon!
thewildone22 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
this is pretty cool. I thought Kailey was going to be Megan though.
Elekat chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
awesome! please update sooon!
DeviantLlama chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
You must update soon! I need stress relief from working on my story non-stop! :(