Reviews for The Sudden Visibility of Sound
oakleyeatsyou chapter 12 . 8/17
I'm crying because those words were "Come home" right?
Starlite Nightfall chapter 12 . 7/13
Awwww, I was waiting for this story to update for so long, and I'm sad it had to end so suddenly! I really do like this ending, though! Wrapped everything up nicely and made it short and sweet and I'm so happy they ended up together. I feel awful for Tally, but you can't stand in the way of a love like that. That's a once in a lifetime thing and I hope she finds that for herself as well! Thanks for finishing up this story! It was beautiful!
Fionaalex chapter 12 . 7/5
Great story thank you!
Atenea217 chapter 12 . 4/19
I loved this. Thanks so much for giving us a closure! This ending fits perfectly.
Soraru chapter 12 . 3/26
The ending was amazing. I can't thank you enough for the happy end; for Caid, Josh, AND Tally.
Minisculeforests chapter 12 . 3/24
Oh my god. This story ripped my heart out- but the. The epilogue- my god, it's beautiful and heartbreaking and so bitter sweet. It's beautiful and thank you for posting it
Kerrigas chapter 12 . 3/4
Wow, this was a gorgeous story! Even with the missing chunk, the epilogue was enough to hint at the underlying development we missed, and made the story somehow satisfying.

It was probably nice not to have to work through all the heartbreak and angst and final get-together, but just slip into a beautiful, happy ending years later.

Thank you for sharing!
Merilin chapter 12 . 3/2
You should finish writing this story and turn it into a book.
Tralalairee chapter 12 . 3/2
WOW finally, you're back D
it's strange that it happens so quickly after i came back on your page, read your fiction send you this note about translating, visit your tumblr (to spend my nights on this, which really is NOT a good thing, ahah), and receive your message back. Only a few days for all of it, while I read this fiction months ago x) I'll maybe work on this one first, after all ... p
Anyway, about the new chapter : I like it. I like learning those boys are finally together and, more than that, what Tally thinks about it all. It's cute and somehow very realistic, the way she can't help loving them both despite the pain...
And really, thanks for finally posting this chapter. I think that this one is great, but honestly, I would have liked any chapter you may have posted p
May chapter 12 . 3/2
First of all, I really and truly appreciate you putting up this epilogue, for it's way better than just abandoning the story and leaving us all hanging. So, thank you for that.

On the other hand, I wish you would add "discontinued" to the summary so that new readers, such as myself, will be able to decide on their own whether they want to risk falling in love with a story and their characters knowing that there will never be a proper ending for them. I really loved Josh and Caid, but I have a rule not to begin reading a story that hasn't been updated in several months since authors quitting their stories happens very frequently and I only found this story after you posted the epilogue.

So I have very mixed feelings right now... since you posted the epilogue I do get some closure for Caid and it was lovely seeing the kind of man he would become and his loving relationship with Josh, but still, it never feels good to get attached to a story that never really gets finished.

Anyway, I really loved your writing. I don't know if you've been writing something else, if so I might check it out. Cheers.
chibikodo chapter 12 . 3/1
Even though this is essentially the end, I thought seeing through Tally's eyes is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Even if you lost interest over the years, I enjoyed your writing and look forward to seeing what you will come up with in the future.
gotb30 chapter 12 . 3/1
Thank you so much for finishing this wonderful story! I was so excited to see the update and final chapter. It was so sad to see one so sad, and one so happy. There is hope for her, though, someday. :)
Fumiki chapter 12 . 3/1
Heyyy there! Glad to see you're alright.

Oh Tally, I feel so bad for her. She's a very nice sister. I mean, I don't think I could ever face my brother without hatred if he ever take my lover from me. But I'm glad everything work out for Josh and Caid. They're so sweet, it gave me cavities.

Thanks for updating!
Originally Pristine chapter 12 . 3/1
I knew from the very beginning that this story would break my heart. And it did. Such a bittersweet ending, but still a wonderful story.
DawnSister chapter 12 . 3/1