Reviews for The Sudden Visibility of Sound
Dancinglo627 chapter 12 . 2/19
What sad yet sweet ending! It was interesting how it was in Tally's POV, but I like it! Also Caid, even though he's blind, is so badass and he's my favorite character in this story! Joshua is also really good, and Caid x Joshua are awesome and I ship them so so hard! Tally's cool too! Caid's ex boyfriend...I think it was Eric? Well I didn't really like him. He was ruining the ship and I just in general didn't like character too much, but I respect him because of all the drama he made xD Great story and whenever I'm bored or feel like reading, it's always this 1 I come too!
Estrellagrace chapter 12 . 1/15
This was really cute, a bit disappointed that this is discontinued and that the end wasn't written longer, but I still really loved it. Caid has my love, and I still think Josh an asshole...but then again so is Caid! Oh, the pettiness.
serwaverider chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Bullying a blind guy, what a sad excuse of a person. His DNA should not be passed on, not a person to marry.
Marvolo.R chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
Oh god I seriously hate you a little now ; ( the worst thing for a reader to happen is a discontinuation of a story :( especially a good one such as this. well, even though you said there won't be anymore chapters I'll still wait for them. Hopefully the continuation will come :)
Marvolo.R chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
I love Caid's attitude here, such a bad boy : and Josh should just man up and take what he wants :P
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 12 . 2/22/2016
After years of waiting for an update, here it is. It hurts my heart to see this story end so abruptly, but I'm happy there is some closure. I will never forget these characters, for I love them dearly even after all these years. I hope you find inspiration for more stories and that you don't let you talent as a beautiful writer slip away. Thanks for the story, and stay strong.
Wordyma chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
I really appreciate the closure. Great story, hot and sweet and awesom. Plus well written!
oakleyeatsyou chapter 12 . 8/17/2015
I'm crying because those words were "Come home" right?
YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER
Starlite Nightfall chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Awwww, I was waiting for this story to update for so long, and I'm sad it had to end so suddenly! I really do like this ending, though! Wrapped everything up nicely and made it short and sweet and I'm so happy they ended up together. I feel awful for Tally, but you can't stand in the way of a love like that. That's a once in a lifetime thing and I hope she finds that for herself as well! Thanks for finishing up this story! It was beautiful!
Fionaalex chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Great story thank you!
Atenea217 chapter 12 . 4/19/2015
I loved this. Thanks so much for giving us a closure! This ending fits perfectly.
Soraru chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
The ending was amazing. I can't thank you enough for the happy end; for Caid, Josh, AND Tally.
Minisculeforests chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Oh my god. This story ripped my heart out- but the. The epilogue- my god, it's beautiful and heartbreaking and so bitter sweet. It's beautiful and thank you for posting it
Morgan Stepanov chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
Wow, this was a gorgeous story! Even with the missing chunk, the epilogue was enough to hint at the underlying development we missed, and made the story somehow satisfying.

It was probably nice not to have to work through all the heartbreak and angst and final get-together, but just slip into a beautiful, happy ending years later.

Thank you for sharing!
Merilin chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
You should finish writing this story and turn it into a book.
430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »