Reviews for Tika
Krimsyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very cute :) I love Tika, he's so adorable! Great job on the mpreg part, it was an interesting way of making it happen.
acchikocchi chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This story actually made me laugh so hard that I had to take a bathroom break so I wouldn't pee myself.
I usually avoid m-preg like the plague but your author's note convinced me to take a chance and man, did it pay off!
I mean, the ending sort of fell flat and Weston is obviously suffering from some terrible mental illness (to actually welcome the prospect of having NINE children and show no desire to stop at that number!) but it was still really sweet, well-written and the premise was simply hilarious!
The way you switched up the gender roles was great because you managed it without the usual sexist stereotypes. But the description of the children was a bit lacking, like a list: gender; hair color; eye color; number of limbs; optional personality trait.
Though you totally won me over with the technicalities about the planet Trima, not just the nicely described culture of its people but the time measurement, the constant climate... those details helped to get immersed in the story although the plot is more on the silly side.

So anyways, thank you for this lovely read!
Have a nice day!

a-ko
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Absolutely in love with this. I want more!
Kaylin881 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Uhhh...okay...

By the way, I love your definition of an Ally, and I've decided to try and live up to it :)
Sayure chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You need to try writing more at three thirty in the morning. I enjoyed myself reading this one shot.

Thank you for your good work.
Vega Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh my... Somehwo I've endedp up again on your profile and started reading those of your stories I hadn't read before and; though; I must say that the story is rather simple in plot, I like its simplicy or rather, forwardness I would call it. And while I myself am not much into sci-fi, I really enjoyed the planet and culture you created. Actually, many things made me laugh in a good way - Weston's remarks about the differences on both planets especially :D
gyvareva chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I loved this story, it was very sweet.

I didn't have a problem with the MPreg part, since I actually happen to read and enjoy Mpreg stories on a regular basis

The characters - especially Tika's - were totally loveable, it was a very exciting journey into their life.

And also, I really liked the concept of laying eggs, and that even though male and female roles are the same as on earth, it's still the male that ends up pregnant. Very interesting.

You can write more stories at three in the morning if they all end up like this ;) You could name them Kiyoshi'sGirl64 3AM stories x)

Nah, seriously, I had a great time reading this, thank you so much for posting this.
vipera.422 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I have to say that I'm not a fan of stories where males can get pregnant because I find the very idea ridiculous but I really enjoyed this one. I thought it was all well explained and logical. Besides, I found the idea of the male laying eggs interesting.
The Infinity chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow.

You never cease to amaze me! I'll admit, I don't like Mpreg stories.I try not to judge, but they just... weird me out.

But the way you wrote this was not the normal Mpreg. An 'Mpreg' would actually be possible, if this race of aliens were real. I actually loved this story! You aways explain things so in depth, the anatomy of the aliens, the time passage of the aliens, the cultural differences.

Just wonderful.

By the way, I don't blame you for not writing their language out. Hokshi seems like a handful! :3

Much love :D

Lil' Monster
mgmtlover18 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I LOVEDDD this story! Its so different but interesting. You should totally do a sequel!
Zaidhy chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I really liked this story, as it combines my two favorite things, sci-fi and gayness :)
DawnSister chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Please be waking up at 3.30 more often if it is to write something so entertaining and mushy.

Enjoyed it. Would love more.

I love the characters and the idea. This has the flavour of an Anime or a Manga story, fun, sexy, feel good, lots of excited squeals and laughter. I can almost see it played out in my head.

Thanks for sharing,

DS
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
thoroughly adorable : )
Melos chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I was not sure about reading the story, as you said it has mpreg in it, but after your note, I wanted to give it a try. And I loved it! It's such a lovely story, Tika and Weston made a perfect couple! And the pregnancy thing was handled quite well.

I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
You had me at Mpreg ;)

I totally loved this, even if I was a bit iffy about the length at first. You did pretty good for writing at three in the morning lol. This was great, you should write more Sci-Fi :)

Great short story :)