Reviews for Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem EV
brookeworm chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I love this story, you should really keep it up! It might be my favorite of yours.
Anon chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Hello there :) I can't recall whether this is the first time I've reviewed any of your (marvelous) stuff, but just in case I haven't, let me introduce myself: I'm practically your stalker here on fictionpress (in a good way, hahaha xD) & I've read all of your stories gazillions of times over (I should get me a life, I know- but they'er so good!) hmmm.. so I guess what I'm trying to say (in my not-so-eloquent way) is that you're a kick-ass writer. I can't see why you haven't gotten a book or two published already- because even though I admit your editing skills, or your grammar aren't to drool over, & your plots aren't omg-I've-never-heard-of-this-before kind of original, you're no rip-off. which is saying a lot (A LOOTTT) compared to most of the stuff published nowadays. You have a unique style, you have what I like to call a 'voice' of your own.. You're a writer, and a great one at that, through & through :)

As for your rewrite- I think it's a great idea to polish off some of the wonderful things you wrote before- it might bring up some new ideas for you, seeing as how you're working on a lot of sequels right now.

On a last note: I hope you don't feel like I'm butting in here, but I just happened to read both old and new versions of this story recently and a few phrases in the new one seemed a little off- like in the 1st para (chapter 4) you changed: "..things rather important for the smooth running of my day" to "..rather important to my morning classes." I think the old version was better there. Guess what I'm trying to say is that, just don't change Liz's 'voice' too much- she'll start sounding like someone else! & I'm not saying that just because we (as readers/an audience) got used to a certain version, rather because these little phrases she used here and there really marked her off as someone different/interesting/colorful/etc (just saying though, you know what you were aiming for better).

Sooo I'll kick back & wait for more while you can continue being awesome ;)
Best of luck
Yeasayer chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I honestly don't think you need to rewrite the original story, but I can't deny that this is just as fabulous! Please continue to write and let us readers fall in love with Reed all over again. I'll be tuning in!
GlimmerFall chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Oh my god a billion updates at once :D ahhah , as always, you have brought my love for Reed to a completely new level, and that is all I really need in my life xD
GlimmerFall chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I way too lazy to log in but whatever haha

I meant to review all of these but then I forgot, so I'm reviewing the new chapter 3 now ! :)

it's so weird re-reading this aha, was this longer before though ? or am I just crazy ...

but I like it ! :D
rsmith1219 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I'm excited to keep reading this version! I loved the old one, but this one is absolutely wonderful so far! :D
rsmith1219 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Loving it! :D
idon'tknowhowtodance chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
It's really interesting...

update soon!
Nami98 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
HAKFAJKSFHJKASFH YOU ARE SO WELCOME! you totally deserve those reviews! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE :D

Update soon!
D chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I think your writings awesome, you've really managed to give Liz a character quite early on and thats always a good thing in a story.

It's really great and i look forward to the next chapter!
gracygirl chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I love this edited version of Skinny Jeans... ya, you really should add Kristen's perspective! Keep it up!
bookppl93 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I like the original one
UnrealisticallyRomantic chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
haha aww this story is really cute thus far. can't wait for an update :)
Hayley chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I remember reading this ages ago! I really liked it, so you should definately continue with more detail, I really like it.
potteresque chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
i like it! It's great, not that the unedited version wasn't nice. It's well-written :)