Reviews for Inadequacy
Getuie chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
The change in format really does help to break the flow... to let a reader pause and really take in what's being said
Sa-ah chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Yes, it's so true... More than a thousand words won't say what His perfect and unchanging love is like. Our mortal words are bound to our genetic law... Which can ultimately be broken, and we come to the place where we speak no words at all and the heart exchanges our intimate love for The Father.

Both versions of this poem were excellent, but I did enjoy the second one arrangement of it was wonderful, and I really enjoyed this piece.
Getuie chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
What a facinating comparison! To compare ones inability to accurately write and portray nature in its brilliance to natures inability to portray the glory of God. Well done!
Marla Mae chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Use indentation (and/or commas) to make a few things clearer such as, are the meadows brushed by bluebells, or are you? If the meadow is brushed, indentation would be effective, but it you are being brushed then a comma after meadows clarifies that. That was the main one I saw.

I really like the idea of the poem. It is very good!

:) Marla Mae
Laineniel chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love that! It's so beautifully stated, and so inevitably true! I love the personification, especially of the trees and brook. Magnificent!

And thank you for reviewing "Life from Decay", I really appreciate it, and I fixed the error about ridding the scum. Thanks! Keep writing!

Laineniel
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh so beautiful. The still small voice that is behind each one. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
crazyseg chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful - you've such great imagery in all your poems. I love "I’ve painted a landscape for you, Won’t you hang it up in your heart?" Thank you very much for reviewing one of my poems.