Reviews for Xmess and Manger
maxnotevoltage chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This is beautiful - I picture it as a prayer, and it is a very sincere, emotional prayer. Your imagery is amazing... That's all I can really say! God has truly blessed you with the gift of poetry.

- :-) Happy Thanksgiving!
Lady of the Moonless Night chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Beautiful. This is why the Lord came to us that 20 years ago. I like the way you start each line with "The Heart"...we are God's people. We are but vessels holding great emotion of love and grief. Again...a beautiful poem and also gives everyone something extra to pray for this of the Moonless Night
a lonely september chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
-blink- wow. that was a very beautiful peice. amazing detail.
E. A. Tetje chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Very well put. I like this... of course I can't remember having ever read anything of yours that I have disliked... You diction is
myno chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
i like it... and i agree, the meaning of christmas has been destroyed. Gotta love that title by the way, its brilliant.
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow... this is really cool! I think about this every Christmas, and swear I'm gonna let it be about Jesus, not the parties and presents and stuff, but... you know how it goes. Anyway, I loved this poem!

Lauren
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
beautiful... and very true
marinawings chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
this is beautiful.
Getuie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
'Truth came down to the lying

Life came down to the dying' - Awesome, awesome two lines right there. The last question you pose is also quite striking. I find myself often not knowing whether I'd really want to celebrate Christmas like others do. I don't know... It's supposed to be such a wonderful day for us just to take in what God has truly given... but it just never ends up that way, does it?
luna-lovegood129 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
YAYNESS! FINALLY someone feels the way i do about this topic! keep writing, sis! (sister in Christ, that is)