Reviews for The Benefits of Being Friends
Acie chapter 2 . 3/17
Aw, great story
DarWoods chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
What a wonderful story. I just found it. I like the pacing of the emotional realizations, and watching the maturation of the relationship. I feel at the end like Caden and Ritza are going to be solid. Honest, and grow together even more. As a reader, I really like leaving a story feeling that way. DSW
Angel Princess31 chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
I would LOVE to see another one shot of these two! They're just so wonderful and cute together! XD

Angel Princess 31
Danica West chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
Aaaw, what a great story. Makes me wish there were more guys like Caden out here in the real world :D as usual your writing is great and I love the chemistry between your characters.
I hope you'll write something new soon. I've bought a few of your 'books' on amazon - they didn't disappoint.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
That was so cute. I loved it!
xEchoxInfernox chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
I am glad you decided to put your stories back on fp for they are pretty fun to read!
fivesevenfive chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Loved it. I wish there was more but it had good closure still.
Red chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS IT IS ONE OF MY FAVES!
Mehuh chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
That.. was a very nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for keeping it up. *thumbs up* I may have to look into some of your other stories now.
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Oh my gosh I loved this so much :) great oneshot!
JustAMemory chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
I thought this was a really sweet little story. I often find it hard for romance based one-shots to be believable when the two people meet and fall in love in the same go (even if it is 10k words!) but I thought you did a really good job with this one. I liked how the relationship developed, and I also liked the contrast to the "relationship" with Brian.
writerdesune chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I LOVED IT! I wish it was longer but damn this story was just great!

Also, I just noticed... was Professor Sullivan named after Monsters Inc.,'s Sulley?
Lake Effect chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Love it.
StarCrimson chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I really liked this story! I like your writing style and how Ritza slowly fell in love with Caden. I would enjoy reading more of this if you posted more chapters! :D Thanks for writing it!
a chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
thank you for the great, great story!
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »