Reviews for The Benefits of Being Friends
twibbit chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
LilyPadADV chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was a pretty adorable story! I kind of wish that you had developed Caden and Brian's characters a little more, but it was a pretty long story (for a one-shot at least) so I understand. It just seemed like Ritza really didn't get to know them on a very deep level, it seemed kind of shallow.

Either way, it was a good story! I enjoyed it a lot. Having Ritz meet up with Caden again and again AFTER the hook ups was an interesting twist to the "sleep with a boy, then fall in love with his roomate" story.

Keep doing what you're doing and best wishes!

Lily
Southern Beauty chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is so precious! I loved it!
Reeech Beeetch chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You almost made me believe it could happen IRL! Hahaha! Real sweet.
meena7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Great! The only bad part is that I want to read more of it. :(
RadagastBrown chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
best one shot ever! not the mention that you are just getting better with each story!
HarderToBreathe chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
THAT WAS JUST AMAZING! I didn't care how long it was. Caden is jus adorable. I totally loved this:

"Do u talk to any of them?"

"No"

"Good"

and the time when:

"you're over with Brian."

"I think so"

"Good"

It jus gave me butterflies especially the end part! Ritza, like pizza. ;D and it was realistic that in relationships it cant work in the first try. keep on writing! :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is so cute. Like undeniably cute. I... am so jealous. I am dying. Oh you don't know, hahaha. Well not really dying but dying of jealousy.
Lishar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
.It.

Such a great oneshot! I was glad to read a story that takes place in college and the issues you depicted are very fitting to the age range. I loved the underlying understanding that Ritza has been (un)knowingly not letting anybody get close enough to fill in the hollow left by her last boyfriend and how she came to realize it through her developing relationship with Caden.

I wish we could have seen more of the dialogue between them, while it is left untold (when they went to Taco Bell for instance). I understand though that it's a oneshot (and a rather long at that) so something had to be cut.

Alltogether very realistic, very well developed and very enjoyable!
hellotomothello chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is actually good. I love Caden! :) Such a pity they met that way but as they said, at least they got to know each other :)
flawlessimperfectionsx chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is one of the best written oneshots I've read. I love how the heroine is so confident and independent-unlike many others. You have a talent with words and this was so cute!

Favorited.
Nadia Ocean chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome story! Just what I needed. A girly love story. I loved one of your other stories too! Keep writing! You have talent!
An chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Really enjoyed reading this! Great job :)
The Girl On Jupiter chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I LOVED this. Seriously. This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time and definitely one of the best one-shots I've read - ever. It was so good and cute and I swear I was grinning throughout the entire thing. :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
SO. i just read a really funny, but depressing story yesterday & this oneshot has made me so deliriously happy you don't even know.

i love Caden. i love love love love him & i'm super glad he exists fictitiously (:

Ritza's name is gorgeous too. i love it :] & i love the slow like, build up between their relationship. I LOVED IT.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »