Reviews for The Benefits of Being Friends
anitsirK chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
That was really good! :) One of the best one-shots I've read in a while. Doesn't have all the unnecessary angst and drama that seems to take over so many one-shots ever since the beginning of time. Perfect. Just perfect.
janice246810 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awwe this was so cute !
checkyesdana chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
SO CUTE! I love this so much! brilliant work!
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
wow... really like this, and the end especially

on a separate note: if you could do me a favour... could you please- PRETTY PLEASE- read some of my newest potery and review? i need constructive criticism. PLEASE? they're very short...

thanks!
Minnie chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Perfection! Your story is fantastic! the characters are well-maintainted even until the last parts. Great job!
dee430 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awwww... It's just so sweet. My eyes went all gooey and mushy after reading this story.
eslover chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I loved this story! I read it yesterday and started to read another, I honestly felt like the characters were so well written that I knew them too well for it to have not been multiple chapters (thanks for giving it the length necessary to develop them so well).
eslover chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. Amazingly written, funny, original. I loved it :)
Choukou chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This story was really cute. There were some spelling errors, which I listed below. In some places the story seemed choppy, but I know it that one shots can be hard with the pacing! So props to you :)

I think you had meant to say lap instead of laugh

"I didn't dare sneak another glance at the corner of the room where Kiersten sat perched on Mark's laugh, giggling as they acted like I wasn't in the room."

I'm not even sure what word you hade wanted for "chide" but it doesn't fit in with the rest of the sentence.

" Maybe having a male friend – someone I could chide like I so often did my brothers and laugh along with as they teased me – wasn't such a bad thing."

These instead of this

"This are amazing," he managed through a mouthful

A space between you and have

"Once the bite was swallowed, I asked, "You go on a lot of dates Caden. Do youhave a girlfriend?""

Apparently is spelled wrong

"Appetency I didn't do a very good job concealing it, though"

On not one

"Caden was talking with a group of people, but his eyes were one me"

The second you should be me

"Then in your living room that night you told me that if you'd known that I was a sex-on-the-first-date kind of girl, you would have bothered you longer"
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I fall in love with everything you write. Sigh.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cute oneshot. :)
SolarLight chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I would most definitely like to know where i can get myself a Caden, Ritz's heart wasn't the only one that was beating hard throughout the story. I loved the flow and the pace of the story i feel that it was well written and composed. Nicely done! hope to read more like this!
foreigndelight chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
It was great!

Especially the tension between them all the story. I will, too, definately read this story again in some time
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
CADEN. IS. SEXEEEEEEHHHHH.

Asdgghkkakhdjahxka!

What a hot omg, marriage? LOL.

Kidding.

Love this story, it's so different, and great and I love it!

Keep writing amazing person!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »