Reviews for the Mask
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
When people call me names instead of a mask, i put on a slippery coat of gloss that way their comments slide right off without even phasing me. I only wear the mask when I feel like i can't take on the day... Everyone feels that way sometimes and life is hell. it doesn't get better but what makes it better is the attitude that you carry. If you have a bad attitude, everything around you gets colored by that. People will always say crap about you and others, but don't let it bother you. They're just words. They only become true if you make them true. /3 Change your attitude, or your view on things around you. (not just the person who wrote this but everyone like this) see how much of a difference it makes.
Doctor Alex chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I love this poem! Everyone has a mask... the difference is what people hide behind it. This was written beautifully! This is awesome! :D
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! I've always felt this way, and it feels so great and is such a salvation to read what I'm always feeling so put together and true to the core. This poem is amazing to the point where I cried because it was soooo true, and you made it better with the way you described it. I cant stress enough how outstanding this poem is and how happy you made me to read this piece of work. OUTSTANDING job. Keep it up .
True Talker chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I really just want you to talk to me. REALLY I DO.