Reviews for Still Too Far Away
InnocentlyFallen chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Hello dear vanessa, I read the story like u told me to and I have to say, I adore it. Ican just FEEL the charaters. I can feel how much she loved nick. I can feel the hollowness, the aloneness. And I can already tell im gomna love the rest of this story like I love this. Its so good, girlie, so keep on going
Snowfall Illusions chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
AWww, Of course I will review! I know how much I love getting reviews so I will review so far.
For starters, I like (in a sad kind of way) the pain that Rhian is going through. I can't say I've experienced the pain of losing someone that close to you, but I've lost some people too. I can feel her pain and it seriously makes me want to cry (I might just, and great job on pulling that emotion). As far as storyline goes, I think its really cool how you had her have a dream/whatever, where she was with Nick. But it's just so sad that that was his death scene that she had to be in. Darn you for making me sad! (JK, its a good thing). I must keep reading!
Snowfall Illusions chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
OMG. I am gunna cry! That is... that is... oh I don't know. It's heart-jerking sadness that all of us will go through eventually! I am so glad I am reading this! Must read on!
asheepiage chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
AWWWWW! that's so sad! :( I just can't believe it! I wonder how Rhian's going to take it... Wow... Update soon! Please :P asheepiage.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
I think Nick's mom, killed herself. She didn't want to suffer anymore because her son is dead. So, I think that's why she killed herself...anywayy, keep updating, waiting for the next chapter !
findings chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
*gasp!* did Nick kill her?!
short chapter :(
colbyjackchz chapter 16 . 8/13/2012
Holy crap! :0 Dramatic! Can wait to see what comes next
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
Keep updating please ! Waiting for the next chapter... (:
asheepiage chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
awww :( So sad :'( But i'm glad he has made peace with Nick and Nick with him :D can't wait to see if Rhian will as well... :P Update soon! asheepiage.
LuckycoolHawk9 chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Well,Just go with it..I ave a story-incomplete, which is only three chapters but i know it would be ten chapters...It is all planned and in ym head...now jsut to trascend words to paper
findings chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Oh no :( I don't want the story to end. Seth and Rhian didn't even being with real romance yet :'(
Lenni chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Very nice. :) There were a few sentences here and there that flowed awkwardly, but other than that, the main character's emotions were raw and believable. The last few lines in the chapter especially got to me. Good job, and thanks for your review!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Update soon please ! (:
accountdeletedforever chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
That was beautiful hopefully she could move on but i know its hard. But seths a good guy well not good. Hes sn AMAZING GUY! Update soon!
Korraandmako4ever
asheepiage chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Awwwww 3 I'm so glad Seth said that he would wait for her, i thought that was really sweet. And what it said on the bus... That was sweet too :) Really lovely chapter :3 Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! asheepiage.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »