Reviews for Tree, Dove's Wings, Snowflake
Erlkoenigin chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Das Gedicht ist ein kleines Wunder an poetischer Stimmung, melodischer Sprache und völlig unaufdringlicher Symbolik. Ich finde, du wirst immer besser.
Gori chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Alleine die Formatierung verdient ein Lob, ist ja nicht gerade leicht auf dieser Seite. Aber auch Dein Gedicht hat mir gefallen ;-)

Liebe Grüße!
Somnia chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
This has brought tears to my eyes and pain to my heart. How I long for God's touch apon me again, that gentleness...but my stubborn heart will not ask, will not open for the soft outpouring of spirit.

You're right...so often we expect a tidal wave of awesome power to come and knock us off our feet, and forget that God works in so many other ways...through a tender whispering of Father to child...saviour to redeemed...brother to sister and friend to friend.

Amen!

Charlotte x (aka Somnia)
Sarika chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Nice poem! And lovely format. Effective :o)

- Sarika
Flender Bender chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Wow - God works in so many ways. This is a very uplifting poem. Stay in the faith!
Trey Morrow chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I like it a lot. Kind of makes me think why in the world God accepts people like me. Or anyone for that matter. We all fall short of the glory of God, but he's so great to accept us. Great poem!
reflected translation chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
AWESOME! what an inspirational poem! i loved the formatting, nicely done. the Spirit really does work in those ways. thanks for puting it so perfectly.

-reflected translation
Somnia chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I absolutely can't believe that you don't have more reviews for this one. Like most of your work, it's fabulously evocative, almost painfully beautiful.

Somnia x
Gemini chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Very cool. Interesting.. a simple, well done job.
Bleeding Ink chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is very cool. I'm foreign to shape poems. The personification is good. I like the idea of talking about your significant other like a gardener.