Reviews for Kissing a Flower
Avide chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I felt like this poem was cut short, as if "under you is earth / and air is all above" wasn't the ending.
Fiery Rebel chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Excellent use of metaphors here! I'm pretty sure I get the gist of it, but even if I don't, I really enjoyed it.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I think I understand it. But to be safe, I'll say I don't.

I like it.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
oohh that was good i like
Raspberry Twirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I've kissed a tree before. I think i know exactly what you mean.
SinCorazon chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Virginity just screamed out at me when I read it. When one thinks of a flower, they think of virginity and innocence.

I have my own interpretation.

Nicely done!
Jazzie Kings chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
this is a beautiful poem even if it's rather hard to understand. *_* Jazzie
Lounalune chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This is so beautiful...such a strong feeling. I can't really explain why, but I just love it.
To-Speak chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
this is absolutly beautiful! you're metaphors are so perfect... i'm so jealous!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Yes this is kinda' hard to understand but it is very beautiful.
IHJ chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Okay. I'll admit at first I was thinking...PG-13 thoughts (sorry!) but finishing, this got a bit spiritual. Definitely makes me think as it's not saying it straight out. Nice use of the elements! ;)

Izzy J.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
hiya! great poem, your on my favorites!

cya )

-winged girl
Nebulae chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
now THAT sounds like poetry, not most of the "i'm so in love" or "i want to die" beatnik free verse running around here. Your poem requires thought (an extra plus, really), it's got a meaning, it's very original, and it even uses all those metaphors Language arts teachers like to harp on about. Well done.
Zainab chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very romantic, lovely. It fits with the song that I'm listening to now: Overflow "All You Know" It was Billy Martin's old band (from Good Charlotte) Good stuff. Very nice poem, your best so far.
just like me chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Your better with English then I am! Wah! *sniffle* I'm jelous because it's so good... does that tell you what I think?
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »