Reviews for The Letter about the Line
A reader chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hey, authordream4life.

This is a really touching letter, and i feel for you. I was in a similar situation once - obviously not the same, but similar. But I'm happy now. You know why? Because I made myself happy. Humans are weird things; we can easily trick ourselves into feeling things. I hung out with friends, went to see bad chick flicks with happy endings, and learned to be happy without him.

I still loved him. I loved him so much it hurt. But once I'd learned to be happy without him, I realized that I had nothing to loose and all to gain by telling him how I felt. Because, in the words of Smashmouth (you know, the band): "You'll never know if you don't go; you'll never shine if you don't glow." So, a little while later, I plucked up all the courage I had and explained to him. It was the best decision of my life.

Because even if Christopher says he's not ready to talk, at least you'll know and you won't spend your days wondering and you'll slowly be able to heal. And if he says yes... you'll have everything you ever wanted.

Think about it. And smile. Smiles look good on everyone.