Reviews for A Son Unlike His Father
K. P. Soprano chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Whooo! I don't normally read stories of this genre, but when I picked this, I sure regret nothing! Great work, great characterization for such a short story! You may have not delved into their backgrounds very much, but I got a clear picture of what kind of person Andrew's dad and Evangeline was. Totally worth favoriting!
omiobabbinocaro chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Doing another one shot but as a sequel to this... She has a daughter, Heather, his age. Having Drew fall for her would be interesting. Heather having a hard time believing he likes her b/c he liked her mom, etc.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
An unusual piece, but this something that would occur in reality. I'm not big on teacher-student relationships, not because it's wrong it just doesn't interest me. However, I like that you've chosen to write this story and you've captured the emotions of both the teacher and student perfectly. You've contrasted the son to his father and you've given a back story which makes the story have purpose.

Your writing holds promises for your future. Continue to improve
Gretel Snaps chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I kind of liked this! (I mean I do like it!) I'm glad nothing more happens than a hiss. 8D