Reviews for Mr Shark and Miss Butterfly
Guest chapter 198 . 2/21/2013
Update update update!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Why would a shark be by a butterfly? whatever. Ive always wanted to swim with a great white shark. and butterflys creep me out. moths do to. Did you knoooow that when i was a kid i was a campin kid?! extream camping. backpacking.
You should go.
Im gonna go eat some babyfood now.

- The Super Hero WIth No Cape
Summer Blooms chapter 189 . 1/24/2013
The suspense is building! Update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 186 . 12/22/2012
Well this is definitely an interesting turn of events. :) I hope Isuru and Cho can stay together! I don't like Kitsu too much...and could he possibly have any fox-related powers? Update soon!
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 186 . 12/22/2012
Surprised nobody made a forum based off your story! XD
Summer Blooms chapter 178 . 12/3/2012
Ooohh! This is getting intense. I can't wait for the next chapters! :D
Summer Blooms chapter 175 . 11/18/2012
So good! I love reading this story! :D Keep up the great work and update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 171 . 11/4/2012
Hmm...I wonder who this mysterious person is. I want to know! Maybe it's Isuru's dad? That would make sense, right? Update soon!
TheCrimsonTears chapter 168 . 10/26/2012
Someone needs to be punished...
Ahhh! SCARY...
Summer Blooms chapter 168 . 10/26/2012
Oh no! Who is the random person on the phone? I really hope he/she doesn't do anything bad to her...or at least if they do, Isuru will come and save her. Update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 164 . 10/18/2012
Yay! More chapters! Hm...Cho has something to do with Ms. Cat...and Isuru has something going on with Prof. Dog. Could they possibly be in the same situation?
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 160 . 10/7/2012
I don't know what was better: Cho's question or Isuru's expression! XD
Summer Blooms chapter 159 . 10/4/2012
Yeah, but it furthers their relationship! XD I wonder who Ms. Cat is to Cho? Interesting... Update soon!
Summer Blooms chapter 154 . 9/26/2012
Oh no! At least she got her memory back though... Update soon!
TheCrimsonTears chapter 153 . 9/25/2012
DOUGlas. Haha, I get it! It's funny how this was ment to be like a cell phone novel and I'm always actually reading it from my phone. Ha.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »