Reviews for Mr Shark and Miss Butterfly
Summer Blooms chapter 153 . 9/18/2012
Please update soon! I made a disappointed sound when I realized that this was the latest chapter. This story is so different from all the other ones I read! It has super short chapters, but they work perfectly! I can't wait to see how this ends, although I never really want it to end...XD
Summer Blooms chapter 143 . 9/18/2012
He poked a dead body with a stick! XD
Summer Blooms chapter 83 . 9/18/2012
Hahahahaha! Why is he asking like a chauffeur? XD
arashi-chan12 chapter 151 . 9/10/2012
Aww, Mr. Shark is cute xD Can't wait for more
GenesisRIDER chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I have to say this but this is the first story on Fictionpress I have ever read that has 151 chapters! Keep up the good work and great story!
TheCrimsonTears chapter 151 . 9/8/2012
Cho-
Heh heh. What's next?
I caught myself chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
This is really good. I love it. Well done.
NinjaBunny8 chapter 145 . 9/2/2012
Aha, I can't wait until the next update. Such an interesting story!
TheCrimsonTears chapter 145 . 9/1/2012
This is one of the few stories when I actually still log in to review, it's really great and I don't get why more people haven't reviewed... Loving the drabble sized chapters, I basically live how the whole story is done!
MeatbunPioneer chapter 127 . 8/22/2012
Some brother...Hmph, sure can tell he's doing it for revenge...
MeatbunPioneer chapter 122 . 8/22/2012
I knew it! I knew it! You don't have to believe me but from the moment they said it was a little boy, I thought to myself, hmmm, what if its his little bro?
MeatbunPioneer chapter 82 . 8/22/2012
Ha, ha! LOL!
"It feels like someone hit me on the head."
and
"I'll pick you up at your school after class," he said. "I don't know what Prof. Dog is up to, but I can't have you going alone."

"I'll be fine," I replied.

"I'll see you later," he said before closing the door.
All of this was so funny!
MeatbunPioneer chapter 79 . 8/22/2012
This is hilarious!
MeatbunPioneer chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
This is awesome! I wish I could spend more time reviewing but I need to read your other chapters!
NinjaBunny8 chapter 140 . 8/20/2012
Aha! The plot thickens! I love Cho and Isuru's relationship. It's so sweet. :) Well, I can't wait until the next update!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »