Reviews for Mr Shark and Miss Butterfly
NinjaBunny8 chapter 138 . 8/18/2012
Aww - Awesome updates and I'm glad with how this story is moving along! Can't wait until the next update!
Meggie May chapter 134 . 8/17/2012
I love this story! The way you're writing it (the cellphone novel) is perfect for this! I'm really excited to see what happens next!
Keep writing, Meggie
NinjaBunny8 chapter 133 . 8/13/2012
Poor Mr. Shark and Miss Butterfly. I wonder what Mako and Ms. Cat are doing working together? :O I can't wait until the next chapter update!
NinjaBunny8 chapter 126 . 8/6/2012
Ooh, a twist! This story is so intense! I can't wait until the next update!
Gretel Snaps chapter 117 . 7/28/2012
Ah... on chapter 117 already but still so many unanswered questions. Lol. xD But that's a cellphone novel for you... so keep writing! 8D
It's interesting how we have really no clue who Mr. Shark is but do know what his personality is like. I hope he doesn't have a dark past that makes me doubt him. Haha _ Though, the 'culprit' has black hair and so does Mr. Shark so I wonder if they have some sort of connection. Did you mention how old Mr. Shark is? I forgot. ;)
NinjaBunny8 chapter 117 . 7/27/2012
Awesome updates! This story is really great. I wonder what Ms. Cat has to say! Anyways, I will be awaiting the next update! :D
NinjaBunny8 chapter 111 . 7/21/2012
No! Cliffhanger! D: This story is highly interesting! Awesome job! I can't wait until the next update!
DYNOMASAUR chapter 102 . 7/11/2012
Very lovely story! *A* Please continue :D
headphones block white noise chapter 92 . 6/21/2012
You are an artist. I expect to see more of such beautiful, stupendous, sexy work :3 Fan-fucking-tastic man
Gretel Snaps chapter 83 . 5/31/2012
Keep on writing! This is the 1st cellphone novel I've seriously read and it drives me crazy how short the chapters are. lol :) But I also like how it requires you to leave a number of things for the reader to interpret themselves. I really like Butterfly and Shark. :)

Anyways, don't be discouraged about the number of reviews or something like that. Good job! I hope the romance element is around the corner soon!
Gretel Snaps chapter 64 . 5/31/2012
Wow, the plot is becoming more mysterious! But now that she knows Mr. Shark's name is Isuru, shouldn't she call him that now? Well, it doesn't really matter, just my opinion. And since they're still very impersonal in there, I guess it still fits. :)

The shark and sister is a little scary. When the dad found out Isuru could control sharks, he probably thought Isuru commanded the sharks to kill the sister. D: And so he's in this asylum-like place...
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 70 . 5/17/2012
Poor Dog! DX Why doesn't anybody drive away Jellyfish? Also...does drive out mean kill?
Jac the Demon Lord chapter 15 . 5/16/2012
I'm not even half way done, but I already like this! You need to write more into these chapters! I'll be sure to finish these!
arashi-chan12 chapter 64 . 5/9/2012
Omg poor mr. Shark! And his sister! He better be delusional, because no way can he die!

And a weird little thing, I was beginning to forget they had actual names and as I began wondering what they were, Mr. Shark goes and comments on it XD He's like a psychic, breaking the fourth wall he is. Lol, well, that was just my moment.

Good great awesome superb fantastic ! (Ims surprised I didn't spell that wrong. No red thingies underneath) and two bulk uploads basically back to back, can't thank you enough Papina! You are genius! XD

Eagerly awaiting more!
Gretel Snaps chapter 39 . 5/8/2012
Hey! I just figured out a possible reason of why you named the building "Aqua Chrysalis!" Aqua for Mr. Shark and a chrysalis for Miss Butterfly. That's really smart! :D Since chrysalises symbolize transformation, I guess Miss Butterfly will become a more open person and hopefully her past will be revealed more.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »