Reviews for Mr Shark and Miss Butterfly
Gretel Snaps chapter 36 . 5/8/2012
This cellphone story is interesting! I really like the idea and can't wait to meet more characters. I've never read a cell story before so that makes it even more unique. 8D
arashi-chan12 chapter 49 . 5/4/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHHH! You left off at the most important and exciting spot! You're good at doing that, aren't you? Now I have no where to put the energy and suspenseful feelings I built up. ;; Eagerly, eagerly awaiting your next updates.
Kentastic72 chapter 29 . 4/29/2012
So far, this story is A! I like the simplicity of the short chapters, combined with the flow of the story!
silverspigot chapter 41 . 4/27/2012
Whoa! I wonder what happened to Mr. Shark? Did the jellyfish woman kill dispatch him? And I wonder what Professor Dog will tell her. It would be weird if Mr. Shark was WITH Professor Dog, wouldn't it? I am greatly looking forward to the next update :)
arashi-chan12 chapter 41 . 4/27/2012
And the plot thickens! Thanks for the bulk uploads Papina! Can't wait to see what happens next! You're doing an awesome job! Keep it up! XD
silverspigot chapter 36 . 4/25/2012
I'm pretty sure that Mr. Shark is going to help Butterfly to get rid of Lady Jelly (hence the training). But why would he need to? Will this result in the introduction of a new character? Woo! I really can't wait! I'm a little confused about Mr. Dog though. Does he actually look like a dog? Like, with the head of a dog or something? And what does he teach that makes him a professor?
silverspigot chapter 32 . 4/14/2012
The plot slightly thickens! I can't wait to see what else Mr Shark has in store. Do people die during the tenant battles? Is that how they get the floor? I have a feeling that even if Lady Jelly is defeated, Butterfly will have to continue to try to defend her turf. Nice writing :)
silverspigot chapter 30 . 4/11/2012
Yikes! I missed loads of chapters! I should probably check my email more often. The past, I dunno-nine?-chapters were quite enlightening. And I can't help but wonder why Mr Shark needed to be there (at the Aqua Chrysalis), and further wonder why Butterfly is there. I am glad that I got to find out why Lady Jelly is so hostile towards Butterfly, other than the fact that she's a new tenant. And I wonder who Dog and Frog had to fight and drive out to get their own floor. I can't wait till the fighting and training officially begin! Great job :)
arashi-chan12 chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
I love you for updating so much3 and I love the recent development too! Keep it up!
silverspigot chapter 21 . 4/5/2012
I quite like the premise, though it is reminiscent of a Japanese cartoon that started airing earlier this season. The parts that seem the most familiar is the fact that each tenant gets their own floor. What I like the most is that each tenant is called by an animal code name. Is there a reason for that?

Also, earlier, there was a little part where Butterfly/Cho could control the butterflies that were swarming around her. I'm supposing that there will be a supernatural element in this? Also, Is there any reasoning behind Cho/Butterfly's arrival and tenancy at the Aqua Chrysalis? Like, is she there because there's 'something wrong' with her, or something like that?

I must say, I rather like this snippet format you've got for this story. It keeps the new information light and fresh, and it's not as overwhelming as some long-chaptered stories keep up the good work :)
arashi-chan12 chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Wow really interesting! It's a shame they're so short, but it is a cellphone novel. Keep up the good work!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4