Reviews for The Sailor's General Superior
alexisrenee chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
Okay, definitely going read "The Corsair's Crown" now. I can't WAIT to finish Paraz and Calantine's adventures! I love love love love it!
alexisrenee chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Okay. I'm not normally one for reviewing a story in the middle when it's completed, but JEEZ THAT WAS AN AMAZING M SCENE!
It was almost SCARILY well written. One of the best I've read!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
aww, yay! great start! *runs over to see the rest of the first chappie*
thanks!
Luriel chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
haha true that about the word count of epic proportions XD

yay! shall head over to the other to follow!

hmm i wonder if you will publish a book as in reall hard paper book?
or have you already? o.o

because i thin your writing style and story plot is interesting and good enough to print.
but that's only what i think
tmelange1 chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
Okay. Switching over to the new story... :)
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2012
Ooh, pirates! This is an intriguing story, I've never seen the "gay for you" trope used so realistically.
marginal-utility chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Well done Ja Alim
marginal-utility chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
never knew teaching someone to swim could be so romantic XD
marginal-utility chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
"The word is a polite request for food and lodging." lol that is brilliant
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
the General seems to be clueless and adorable
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
wow tht is a scary situation
fainting-goat chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Just started reading this. Hell of an opening.
1986 chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
Wow - Your story took me by surprise - it’s so good that I couldn't stop reading and I didn't get grocery shopping. I’m so hungry!
I love the most your writing style. I bet you could make the most boring things sound exciting! I also liked that your thoughtfulness. Every situation is well thought thru – even the small parts like a maids wishes that the Lord doesn’t wear a white shirt while riding.
Sorry for my bad English – second tongue and all. Hope to read the next update soon
Kelly chapter 25 . 7/23/2012
I found a rec for this story on slash pile last night and have read the entire thing in two days! You are amazing - I love everything about this! I'm definitely looking forward to part 3. Thanks for sharing!
whatisit chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
I am very happy I run into this story, it hooked me like none have done lately, and the characters had real voices like I hadn't encountered in a while. Thank you very much for all of that.
As of book suggestions, I don't think I have any good ideas. I just recently read Alice's adventures in Wonderland and really enjoyed it, but I suppose everyone else than me had read that one already :P; I just really like all the puns and absurdness in it.
I also enjoyed L'Etranger (probably translated as the stranger?), by Camus, but I also suppose that's a well known classic, I wouldn't know how to say why I liked it, it just made me feel a lot of things, and that with a main character that is not really even likable...
Also, the Moneyless Man, by Mark Boyle, was very inspiring to me, to know different ways lives can be led and that there are more worlds or possibilities than the ones we live in.
So thanks again and I'll be awaiting happily to the moment you resume posting!
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »