Reviews for The Sailor's General Superior
AmShe256 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
For some strange reason the "squaring off against the whirling vortex of death" reminded me of the part with the turtles in the pixar movie "Finding Nemo." I love your story but I feel so sorry for the character and the awkwardness between them.
Jazzy chapter 23 . 7/8/2012
Dear lord this is addicting! Beautiful writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Nice first chapter, I'm really curious to read what will happen next.
Round About Parker chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
I hardly slept the past two days- my brain demanded I attempt to read this all in one go. It's so well written, well plotted, and paced so perfectly. I really love that this is a life-bond story that doesn't work perfectly in the omg-instant-love-4ever way that 99% of them do. I almost steered clear of it because of the life-bond thing, as it usually bothers me so, so much, but you handle it incredibly well. I've fallen in love with all your characters (and there are *so many* characters which is rare for internet stories, and they are all so developed!) The plot and world building is excellent and intriguing. The 'relationship' aspect is amazing and complex and so slow burning... I love it. I can't wait to read more of this!
JHeartbreak chapter 23 . 7/6/2012
So since the chapters you update have tended to be a bit too long for me to digest one at a time, I decided I would wait a while and then read a bunch to catch up. This has taken me about four hours, to read from chapter 15 to here. I enjoyed it this way.
I still think you could streamline it some more. So much goes on that I just don’t see the interest. Not that it’s boring, per se, but that it doesn’t seem to the point. But anyways.
I really loved Cale’s state these past few chapters. I don’t know why, but it’s made things much more interesting for me. And I’ve been loving his relationship with Asotegi, the weird back-and-forths, and how they really truly are falling in lurve. That part is progressing mighty fine.
So, not much else to say. I guess I’ll pop back into the picture in another month or so. Who knows, by the time I get back maybe the story will be finished.
sk84ndd327r0y chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
I just finished this story and I love it! Can't wait till Saturday or Tuesday!
AsiaLisek chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
Lol, always the thinking with this one... Oh Cal, what a hopeless tease you are.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
God, I can't stand the changes has made to the simple process of leaving a review. This is tmelange. Thanks for the update. This chapter was really sweet. Put a smile on my face, even though there was worry that Calentine would...leave...now that he could. I was disappointed that we didn't get an update last Friday, but this made up for it. Hope your electricity situation gets solved soon. Bravo!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
aww. i love this couple. you do a very good job of communicating their struggles through dialogue and non-spoken reactions. *tosses you pie...gently* thanks for sharing!
!
Daydream Nation chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
So far this has been like...50% wonderfully skilled world-building and 50% delicious UST. This story is just simple amazing. :D
Sundavar chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Hmm, something is wrong with their bond now? This is strange...

Haha, you must be near me if the storms hit you that hard. They told is we wouldn't have power for a week!

Thanks for updating, you are a wonderful author, keep up the great work!
Sayure chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Wow I thought that we'll wait sometime for you to come from your holiday for a new chapter, but then after a long day out until after midnight I came to see my favorite fiction updated. Thank you so so much, even though I was tired and sleepy I couldn't stop my self from reading the new chapter.
chibikodo chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
I hope your power comes back and stays on! Especially with this heat! :)
As for this chapter- oh Cal, do you not realize that Asotegi fears you will leave him forever because you can now and you want to go home... Loved the humor in their passionate moments. Looking forward to reading more.
Arillian chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Very intersting chapter. But now I have to wonder, is there still a bond? Or is that all gone? o_O
Guest chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
You're having the major storms, too? My area has been having terrible storms, and over half of my city was without power a couple days ago. Fortunately my own power came back sometime between when I went to sleep and when I woke up.

I'm quite glad this isn't the end of the story, I was worried about your other comment last update. I hope that whatever Calentine figures out will be good for the relationship. They're so good together!

Good luck with your power!
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »