Reviews for The Sailor's General Superior
Hela's Hand chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
If I was in Cale position, I would of laughed it off as a joke if someone told me I was their world, higher than me on the totem pole or not. But that's neither here nor there. I'm interesting so far, even my hatred of first person pov didn't stop me from reading it till the end. Though, nothing personal, but I'll have to read it every two days or so instead of in a sitting. Gentle kitty voice had my rolling, though.
kyrieleison chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
How can he go to the city without Cale? What about their bond? It was the reason why they went together in the first place.

You really suprised me with this orgy. And they finaly kiss! Yes!
Starlette420 chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
omg yay! :D they finally kissed. so sweet. and the war is over! even sweeter. looking forward to friday! :)
TT chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I am confused...is Cale taller or shorter than Paraz? I picture him shorter...but your art tells me I'm wrong LOL
Chibikodo chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Ack! Of course a messenger has to come along and ruin the intimacy between Calentine and Asotegi. I suppose I am surprised by the way everyone in the camp is celebrating when their battles are not typically settled with death.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
theStarfly chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
FINALLY. Took you long enough, Calentine!

This chapter made me so happy!

When you say "You have three days to figure out the foreshadowing in Part II to guess what happens at the end", do you mean the end of the book, or the end of the chapter? Is the next chapter the last one? :O DX I hope it's not the end of the book.

Have fun on your vacation!
JUBE chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Dammit! They were so close! Oh well. I hope Toriza is okay. I'd like to meet Paraz' other kids.
IttyBittyDice chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
This is the first update I've read since going through and reading all the chapters before. As such, I feel that I must say I LOVE every bit of the story so far. The parts where Calentine points out solutions to problems the army has by recommending naval strategies were particularly fascinating.

I was actually quite happy that they won't be together...fully just yet, as it seemed rather premature to do so so soon after Calentine's realization. I think it a wise decision to delay for a while, though I do look forward to seeing the good general happy after gaining what he desires. Waiting makes things better anyways. I look forward to the next chapter of this amazing story.
Evina chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
So this is how you write an orgy...at first, I thought someone spiked the olives. I love the way you write because I could feel Cale's reluctance to admit that yes, an orgy was going on and his resolve to find the General despite his lust.

Cale is an amazing character because even after the General rebuffed him the first time, he still stuck around to find out why rather than storming off for some cheap angst. I just hope he doesn't have real cause for angst in the next chapter, and then it'd be one step forward and a thousand steps back.

And, how do you make "just kissing" that hot? Wow.

I am really glad you update often.
Sayure chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Well my previous comment is for this chapter but it's okay. I was so happy to finally read about them bond their bodies to each other but then Bam No luck, I hate Paraz's brother for ruining my fun.
Curs3dAngel chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
Geez, will they EVER get to have nice, clean buttsex WITHOUT any interruptions? :P
Sayure chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
This is what I wanted to write as the first one to review this chapter: Yay I'm the first to review this chapter Yay. for the first person what should I say? Oops I still didn't read it... yet. Well I wasn't lucky to be the first :( and I still didn't read this chapter.
Vera Dicere chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I haven't been good about reviewing this story, but I can tell you that I am always, always thrilled to see a new chapter update in my inbox. Sometimes I even save it until bedtime, so I can enjoy without interruptions.

There is something I really love about the way you write romances - especially these sort of confused, "but I'm not gay" varieties. Sound of Snowfall probably still tops my list of favorites from you (and I actually include the Airship Brothel in that, since it's like a little continuation) but this has quickly become a very close second. I love the organic progression of Cale's admiration and fondness into a deeper affection for Paraz. And also how innocent Cale seems when faced with the Dzali celebration, but how determined he is to see through his newfound attraction for the General.

Essentially, I sat here grinning like a mad thing throughout this whole chapter and I am sincerely looking forward to a future continuation (including the talks about ifeelings/i).
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
whoa. orgy from left field!

great job! thanks for sharing!
tmelange1 chapter 22 . 6/26/2012
I'm very impressed with this chapter! I thought the olives reference was funny, and I really thought you did a good job showing the progression of Calentine's feelings. The kissing scene seemed to underscore his inexperience, the way he never considered a male/male relationship before - so his feelings for the general seem more an awakening than a sudden change in orientation, you know? Anyway, it works for me. Bravo!
423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »