Reviews for The Sailor's General Superior
Ishotthealbatross chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
Aww Poor General! This has been weighing on his mind the whole time. Hes a really nice guy man.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
God, I love Cale. He is so considerate.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
I'm really liking the General a lot more now.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Ahahaha pink hair! Rofl :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 8 . 9/19/2015
Oh man, I loved this chapter. I laughed so hard when Cale yanked the General into the water XD And the General redeemed himself in my eyes in this chapter, it was really nice of him to take Cale to water :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Oh man, the General's kind of a depressing person. He's sort of annoying, actually.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Cale seems freaking smart. Sometimes the nobles need to stop being so proud and listen to reason.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
I absolutely agree with Cale. Completely stupid, but exciting too, somehow :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Ugh I hate how they treat him. Love Jara though, she seems sweet.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
What on earth? So, a focus is supposed to just leave their life for their vector? But that's not fair!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
Lol this is absolutely lovely and hilarious :D Amazingly well-written.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Whoa. Intense first chapter. I love it already :D
A Cat chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This story is simply amazing - I started it late last night and have been glued to my e-reader since (stayed up till an ungodly hour and neglected several things I should have done per schedule because of this damned story, apologies for any strong language within these brackets and otherwise).

I love how you handled your theme. This is probably the only example of a working bonding fic I can think of right now that doesn't make me cringe. This is slash handled WELL.

I love your writing. Witty, funny, perfectly in the narrator's persona which is just that one thing neglected, unfortunately, by a lot of writers, which makes everything believable.

I love the characters. Likeable, varied, real.

However, I feel there are a few world building issues towards the end: in terms of dzali culture, the mass orgy after the battle felt a little... off. There seemed nothing to suggest this inclination in the earlier battle, nor was there any explanation in the story or how the dzali are shown to the reader. (In fact, I got the opposite impression - that they were a more reserved race (and perceived higher culture) than humans.)

Well, basically, the orgy felt it came out of nowhere.

( o ) Otherwise - BRAVO BRAVO thank you so much for writing this!
Smileykat21 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
The instant I read this I could not stop to the very end. I was confused how quickly the story started but couldn't stop once I began to understand each character. It was witty and humorous and I absolutely love Calentine's character that I had to create an account to favorite this. Thank you so much for a wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Read this story, fell in love with it and every single character. This a beautifully written story. Mad love and respect for this story. Really love this story

Peach Fuzz