Reviews for Wicked : Coven Series 4
Nitewrite chapter 8 . 2/23
I wish you had your PM turned on, but I guess I'll have to do this here. I started reading this series only because I was looking for the story either you or your sister (I don't remember which one) did with the demon girl, but I couldn't find it. BUT I've been reading these like crazy and I so admire your ability to create lovable (and despicable) characters. Keep telling stories!

By the way I've been doodling your characters like crazy. : P

JP:)
crazymazy chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
WHY DID YOU KILL HERRRR. my stomach actually hurt reading this and im so sad i just want to get this part with because im just so so so sad. i liked Richard the most then Caleb. meh
i read you're story in a week and a half :D you're really talented keep the good work. and you're a writer because the had the heart to kill one of your main characters and normal writers just cant do that. so like your a super writer :D cant wait to finish the serious 3
PanicAttacker chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
It shouldn't have been pitch black, moonlight would illuminate it somehow, and if the vampires couldn't see,why could the hunters?
PanicAttacker chapter 13 . 6/26/2012
I liked Greta up until she slapped Fee, then I went in bitch mode and went "Oh no you didn't!" I mean, I liked her because of her bitchiness, but I liked Fee for her bitchiness longer, sooooo...

For Christopher, I would think Tom Felton.
PanicAttacker chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Hehe, I like how you ended that chapter...
PanicAttacker chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
The whole "You're crazy," then "I've been working at it for years" reminds me of the song from Quest for Camelot called Ruber.
ejkpstr98 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
omg.. i really really really love this series.. ive been reading all 3 series and i finished all of them in like 2 days. i personally like the phoebe and levi couple the best! but other than that.. I LOVE UR STORIES.. ur really going to make a good author.. this kinda has the whole "Eclipse" feeling though.. not that im complaining :)
Crimson Magic chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
This sounds like a good story, and I'm excited to hear it! :)
Ditto123 chapter 32 . 5/3/2012
I like this new story. You should keep on going with it
Ditto123 chapter 31 . 5/3/2012
I freaking love this series! I can't wait to get to Fee's story :))
KML92 chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
I hate Christopher. He's a butthead. He should learn to listen to his woman becasue everyone knows that's the only way men can survive in this world. Hmm...I bet I can come up with a few questions of my own...this should be fun. muahahaha
KML92 chapter 30 . 5/2/2012
The moron wasted all that time arguing with her fake sister when she could have been strangling the f out of Christopher!
KML92 chapter 29 . 5/2/2012
There is no way Feliciana isn't expecting him to leave once she's asleep. She probably already has a plan in place. Probably, she's going to pile her pillows up to look like a person and be waiting in the living room with her gun like a parent waiting for her kid to get beck from a date. You know, she's sitting there "cleaning her gun."
KML92 chapter 28 . 5/2/2012
I have to be honest. I thought Richard was going to shoot someone too. The way he just waltzed in all calm and quiet and whatnot was somewhat scary.
Princess97 chapter 32 . 5/2/2012
Can't wait to read the story!
232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »