Reviews for Slayer
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
It's an interesting story
Mitchie Writes chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I've been waiting for the day you would update. I can't wait to see how the rest of the day goes for poor Luna.
Mitchie Writes chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Oh I almost forgot about the other characters Cammie and Caeleigh. They are like the sibling friends that Brenda and Michelle need and Chibi Chibi's babysitters.
Eternal Cosmos12 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
Short, yes. Chibi Chibi going to do something horrible, of course. Crazy cat teacher, absolutely.
PeaEnvy chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Instead of a nice healthy balanced diet, here have some garlic LOL I love the mothers obsession with garlic. I’ll be keeping up to date with this one – keep on writing : )
Eternal Cosmos12 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter. Your new characters are great and I think Chibi Chibi is so cute:)
moontide12 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Another great and comedically advanced chapter. I love Brenda and Michelle they are the perfect pair.
Mitchie Writes chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Oh wow this long awaited chapter doesn't disappoint! I love the characters Michelle and Brenda. They're awesome! I can't wait to see what happens next and see if Mrs. Lupis pulls through.
Mitchie Writes chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Great battle sequence! I loved it! It is so dark and these days it's so hard to write a good fight scene.
Mitchie Writes chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
OOOOOOOH, AWESOMENESS! CLIFFHANGER!:0 You've really outdone yourself.
moontide12 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Yes! Another chapter that included a cliff hanger. Those are the best and the worst. Can't wait to see if Willy is a vampire or half vampire kid thing.
pistal chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love it! Update, ill be looking! Id add u, but i dont remember my password
pistal chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love it! Update, ill be looking! Id add u, but i dont remember my password
Mitchie Writes chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is going to be a REAL vampire story. The kind with fangs, red eyes and garlic. Not the Twilight ones. I need the next installment.