Reviews for Love Life
interesting

very interesting

I like it so far

lol

i love the interaction between the two

xDD

so funny
Narcissa-BOL chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love it. please MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Adurna chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Really enjoying this so far. I like the pace - there's some chemistry and kissing (keep that coming haha!) - but they haven't just suddenly fallen in love or anything. And you wrote her inexperience with kissing very well! We've all been there and I don't know about anyone else, but you don't just miraculously know exactly what to do! So good writing, good characters, good work so far!

Also keep it up with the longer points of view! Stretch your patience to the max! Lots of points of view can seem very disjointed and disorganized, but you've managed to avoid that.

I look forward to the next chapter!
Karyn chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I like this so far, please update soon :)
Farisle chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait until the next chapter.
EverAfterGirl chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
This is interesting so far. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
anon chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I really liked the attention to detail in the end
Cloudy Glass chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
This is really fun so far! I'm excited to see where you take it. Some of your descriptive writing had me actually feeling the scenes! Lol, sounds ridiculous, but I swore I could feel some of the sensations she was feeling. I am concerned that he's a little one-dimensional... I can't read him as a fully real person - of course, this is only chapter 2! I'm sure that it won't be a problem as time goes on. Thanks for updating and sharing your work. Looking forward to the rest of the story. It's been a while since I've found a story to pique my interest; this is, so far, a great find for me. Keep up the good work! And, take your time! Readers like to push for action and completion (I'm guilty of it!) but be sure to keep to a steady and somewhat realistic pace. Be true to your characters and make your story worth the wait - don't tease forever but it doesn't REALLY hurt us readers to wait for the happy ending. Lol, ok, I'll get off my soapbox now. Good luck and can't wait for the next chapter!
Dani Blade chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
loving it ) cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
PLEASE write more. I'm begging you. :) it was a very enjoyable read.
Dani Blade chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
wow, im really liking this! i cant wait for more! i cant wait to see what happens
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24