Reviews for Love Life
Lake Effect chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
This is so good, ahhhhh
Your Alex/Randee scenes are always so good, lewd or cute or whatever else you choose to write ;)
Shadowswept chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
First of all, I'm relieved. Don't worry about overdoing the drama, because you're too good of a writer for that. A little suspense is not a bad thing, and it shows that we're invested in the characters. Even though this is a lighter romantic story, it's not fluff. I think that's due to the intelligence of the characters. We're interested in their thoughts and motivations. After reading your note, I checked out the review you mentioned, and it was thought-provoking.

My take on it is that the story is told from Randee's point of view, and she naturally can't fully know the workings of Alexander's mind. That's realistic, because life is like that too. I find it silly in some stories when the characters just spill out every single thought they had about everything that happened in the plot, all without any real prompting from anyone. People don't do that unless they have that personality from the beginning, in which case there is no mystery about them.

My curiosity keeps me reading. That's not to say that I wouldn't be interested in reading Alex's point of view. As for the scene in this chapter, it was sweet but quirky. Perfect for these characters. I confess that I was with Randee in anticipating it to go in another direction, although the sexiness was definitely still there. Her earlier thoughts did get me wondering about how Alexander turned out so well.

Thanks for updating and making me happy!
RomanceObsessed chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
Glad you updated! Hope you update this story and your other stories, namely Noble Wolf and The Wolf and the Witch, soon.
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
I hope its not a TRAP, be safe Randee.
Anon J chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
Just to say that I 3 your story!
furrylover86 chapter 21 . 5/13/2015
Don't leave it here! What happens next? Please update soon.
furrylover86 chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Yay her friends are back, of course they never left her, she left them, but still. Yay!
furrylover86 chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
Lol these two are so right for each other its funny.
furrylover86 chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
I'm loving this story!
Nikki chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
Really enjoy this story. I find the characters fascinating especially Randee and her group of friends. Despite being supporting characters, I feel like you've built Michelle and Sandy well enough to be more than two dimensional and I find myself curious about their own story and their perspective. Randee and Alexander are also amazing characters. I mean I won't necessarily say they defy the cliches main characters tend to have in these kinds of stories (Boys Over Flowers comes into mind). But the dialogue (LOVED Randee's rant to Alex on power dynamics) and the variety of challenges they face in their relationship have made them move beyond the usual cliche tropes. Somethong I find really troublesome and unrealistic in other stories is that the challenges couples face tend to be caused by external factors outside of their relationship like evil ex girlfriends or disapproving parents. I mean your story has these outside factors like Michael but I love that it's not necessarily Michael that's causing problems for Alexander and Randee but more so the effect he's had on Randee and how Randee can move past that. I guess my only real complaint is that there needs to be more clarity in character motivations. Alexander is still a mystery but then again you might be doing that on purpose. With all the scheming and lack of honesty, I find it hard to believe if the characters know themselves if their feelings are genuine for each other or not. But again maybe that's all part of the plot. Still it'd be nice to know what the heck is going on in Alexander's head and even Michelle's (who is her cousin?). Overall though I enjoy this story a lot. Honestly, things like clarity, content, and pacing are technicalities that can be fixed. What's hard is to create characters that make the reader invested in the story and you've done that- at least with me you've done that :)

PS How much chapters are there left? I remember you writing in your authors note that it's five more chapters till your done? If so, I'm excited! I don't think I've ever read a story on this site that was completed. They're all either on hiatus or in revision which is great and all but man I would just love an ending for some closure (I get too invested in these characters )
LetMeWonder chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
AHHHHH it's a trap! (also- I love all the dialogue you write with ;) )
Shadowswept chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
I'm now very worried about Randee! I hope it's really Alex she's going to meet, and not that thug. It's very suspicious, and I don't trust the teacher either. I do trust you though, and I have faith in your story. You've never disappointed your readers so far. I do believe that Randee will find a way to handle whatever happens.

As for your note, I've always enjoyed the dialogue in this story, especially between Randee and Alex. I think that the things they say offer us insight into their personalities. It also shows their intelligence and sense of humor, and the cruelty of the bullies and bad people. Honestly, in my opinion you don't need to change anything.

I'm so happy that you updated, and I'm very curious about what will happen next.
Lake Effect chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
Nice chapter :) Wonder how staying with Alex will turn out... ;)
KarasunoFan chapter 21 . 5/9/2015
You have never disappointed me. I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. You have developed characters in which I have become invested. The pacing is fine and I enjoy the dialog, it always develops the scene, IMHO, never detracts from it. Also enjoying your darker tale "A Noble Wolf"
Alex J. Williams chapter 21 . 5/9/2015