Reviews for At the End of Everything
Krimsyn chapter 30 . 1/31
I honestly can't find words to describe this story, but it's amazing and very touching. Usually I am very "happily ever after" oriented, but I'm glad you didn't give them a miracle/unrealistic ending. It's still a happy ending, but in a way that suits the characters and story-they get what they need.

I haven't read the prequel, since neither summary stated which was the sequel/prequel and based on where it was on the list (sorted by date updated), I thought this was the prequel and decided to just continue on by the time I realized it wasn't. I do plan to read it at some point though.
Pantu chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
I have such mixed feelings about this chapter, because part of me is happy Remee is standing up for himself and yet part of me just wishes he could accept the help he needs. It was a good chapter though, very emotionaly up and down - I felt both understanding and annoyance for the other characters trying to help Remee (Kay, Crash and Estrella).

Pantu chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
Yes. Remee kicks some ass and stands up for what he wants. Loved it. That paragraph where he's getting pissed off with being led around was really well written. Now I have a 12 hour flight to wonder whats going to happen though ;-)
Pantu chapter 24 . 11/20/2013
Great pacing in this chapter, there was a lot of tension. I like the reveal of Julian location- I was right there with Remee thinking "of course", but it wasn't predictable. I also liked the scene with the prostitute, very real and gritty.
Pantu chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
I love the description of walking through the dark at the start of this chapter. The gloom reaching out to touch, and the shapes in the shadows.
Pantu chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
This is heart wrenching to read so I can't imagine how hard it must have been to write. I can't help but be annoyed with Julian. I think because I haven't read the first part I don't get their connection as well as I should. Our possibly because I have no time for selfish Bull sh*t even in rl ;-) I still appreciate that love makes you into a blind and forgiving sap sometimes too, but even though i know is probably futile I'm still routing for Pasha ;-)
Beautifully written as always though.
Pantu chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Oh gosh. I've never read a story about a mute before, it's not something that has ever appealed to be honest. But the frustration and the pain come through really powerfully in this chapter and creates something really interesting to read.
x1nc0n5p1cu0u5x chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
Why does Julian cry during sex? This is so weird...
TheGhostChild chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
I read the first part of this a long time ago. And I stumbled onto this yesterday. I am so glad I did because there are certain writings that stick to you and you wonder what happened. I'm happy I found out.
I am overwhelmed with the emotions this caused, but I can't seem to put them to words. I really loved and enjoyed this.
Pantu chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I realised that I have no idea what to expect from this story. While I already feel very invested in these two characters – thanks to your great writing, and characterisation – it leaves me feeling a little... nervous, maybe apprehensive is better. That's not necessarily a bad or good thing, just an observation.
Pantu chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Great imagry in this chapter - that blood :)
Pantu chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Interesting opener, I love the way you manage to set the scene without going into to endless details. I still have a lot of questions but I'm looking forwards to finding out what happens :)
Kilian Grey chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Frighteningly helpless, well written.
Kilian Grey chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Rough life though it's good they have each other. This is really good.
DawnSister chapter 31 . 10/23/2013
I will be reading this story. I liked Crash and Pasha and I often wondered if they had a story to tell. I'm sure they do in your notes, and I only wondered if you would share it.
This seems like the beginning of everything as opposed to the End.

looking forward to it.